I can't sleep

Florida has less of a winter than California. I'm liking it here though to my surprise. I didn't want to leave the snowstorms of Mass.

I do that too, unless I smoke within a couple hours of bedtime. Although, that hasn't been working the past couple nights because I've been having some sleeping trouble as well.

So how are those sleeping problems?

Mine have graduated in duration and severity. It's been a week exactly since I've been able to really sleep. All that happens now is I lie down and toss and turn for hours, perhaps getting a half hour or an hour here and there, but mostly being conscious throughout. I could try going to bed later, but shouldn't 2-3 be late enough to go to bed without having a problem falling asleep? The ironic thing is, when I spent a few days in Virginia before this past week, I was sleeping perfectly fine ON A SMALL COUCH. Now I have a real bed and I'm going crazy and getting surlier by the day.

So how are those sleeping problems?

Mine have graduated in duration and severity. It's been a week exactly since I've been able to really sleep. All that happens now is I lie down and toss and turn for hours, perhaps getting a half hour or an hour here and there, but mostly being conscious throughout. I could try going to bed later, but shouldn't 2-3 be late enough to go to bed without having a problem falling asleep? The ironic thing is, when I spent a few days in Virginia before this past week, I was sleeping perfectly fine ON A SMALL COUCH. Now I have a real bed and I'm going crazy and getting surlier by the day.

sucks :(
I hope things will get better for you... what's on your mind?

...and where in Virginia were you?