I can't wait for new Anthrax!!

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
With so many established big metal bands bringing out new records recently (Metallica, Slipknot, Soulfly, Opeth, Testament......the list goes on), I just want the new Anthrax already!!!!!

The 3 tunes we've all heard live versions of are great, and I know they're going into the studio in October, but hurry up guys already!!!!!!!!!! There's a lot of great metal to go around at the moment. Bring it on guys!

I am looking forward to it too. I hope they go for some oldschool thrash... I was all about the reunion when it happend and never got to see it.. I was bummed they didnt do an album with Joey.. I just never got into the Bush stuff... This new guy sounds pretty good though.. The world needs THRASH... Make it THRASHY!!!

i'm not really as eager as a was with the last album,although certainly looking forward to it,i think thrax taking so long between each record conditions to u waiting lol

I am looking forward to it too. I hope they go for some oldschool thrash... I was all about the reunion when it happend and never got to see it.. I was bummed they didnt do an album with Joey.. I just never got into the Bush stuff... This new guy sounds pretty good though.. The world needs THRASH... Make it THRASHY!!!

I don't have my hopes up, but I hope they choose to make it a little more thrashy than their latest usual. If it's really, really good, I would surely buy it, even if it's not entirely old-school Thrash (I'd need to listen to it first, though!) Kreator is releasing a new album on Jan. next year, and it seems it's going to be another great recording! Despite their earlier experimentation with various styles, I have much respect for Kreator for putting out quality music for so many years. Hope Anthrax can also come up with something seriously killer for next year too! :headbang:

Fuck man I cant say i need more thrash to it since I love love love love love Bushthrax. I like the new Metallica but I also hear some rehashed riffs reinvented. I love Anthrax because they are always changin always evolving. I will say that iI need some new Thrax to jam too tho..........................