Whistler's father
Mar 11, 2002
Mbarara
Visit site
they tried thrash, they tried grunge

and in 2015 Anthrax will play tyrolean folk music as a three-piece:

look for yourself

ANTHRAX 2015, at least they will play bigger venues and tv-shows again

ANTHRAX 2018, still successful doing tyrolean death metal but unfortunately the 3 guys have to share their last groupie

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e1d3UvrHj4&feature=related[/ame]

just jokin', can't wait for the new album (new is good, on the day of it's release the songs are at least 3 years old), i can feel their popularity growing, i'm sure the shows with metallica brought them many new fans, i liked John Bush in the band, SOWN is one of their best records IMO but i always prefered the old shit to bushthrax

ANTHRAX, please bring back the thrash in 2011!

and please, never change your sound again and stay away from tyrolean folk music, even if it's the latest trend one day and can bring you a lot of money! the 3 guys in the videos are rich, their music sells but money is not everything

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping they'll go for the country market next, and record an album full of songs like Toast To The Extras (I actually like that song) as well as some old hits with some banjo and fiddle.:D
Hell yeah I love that song too, so cool having that song right before Born Again Idiot...country to shear brutality!

Hi,
i like Toast to the Extras - there's good singing on it and melody is actually quite catchy - but it is still one of the songs that I would have left out from Vol.8...

...country music being as annoying as tyrolean folk music! :)

T:)