I direct AA fans attention towards......

You guys are pretty damn good.Definitely would want to see you guys in concert if you ever come down to Texas,or California in the next few years.

the_drip said:
At the moment we have a very limited number of EPs. We're shopping around for labels right now. I'll be selling a few of them. We only pressed 300. And I gotta send them out to the labels and magazines/webzines. and stuff first. B ut I'm gonna try and get them to the people who really want one bad .

Glad you guys like the stuff. Songs becoming more epic as we speak as well...writing soem crazy shit.
I've got a webzine :p Its 'big' enough to receive the new AA album ;D And I'll gladly support you by promoting this band. I'll keep track of the updates and post them on the zine as well.

Really, these few tracks sound awesome! I've heard some Demo/Promo-Material from other bands which sounded much worse. Sounds extremely promising! Keep it going!

These songs rock dude keep it up.
and yes i also hear some fragments of some bands like Behemoth, but its very hard these days to find a unique sound. I rather hear good composed known sounds than a unique sound that is so total loss recorded and used.

Its fuckin fresh, G-thug!

Edit - In death we burn has a kalmah-esque-ness to it in the intro ... RAD!!!