I don't speak Norwegian

The best parts were their producer playing Aqualung by himself (with the words "He's not in the band" printed underneath him), and their newest drummer, who appears to be three or four years old.

Toddler drummers are the best drummers.

:kickass:

I also test media software - I have used that clip SO MANY times to make sure that our software can play videos. That, and 'Pirates of the Caribbean' - I know both by heart now! :lol:

Ha nice. I liked that little making of. Is it just me, or all metal bands goofy? Seems like all the time I see videos of them in the studio they're like that. And my band tends to be like that too lol.

I find bands that write very serious music can sometimes be the silliest. Mike Akerfeldt is well known for his humourous stage banter.

Last night my band played at a bar with an open kitchen, and our drummer ordered a grilled cheese... however it arrived just as we were supposed to go on stage. Of course he brought it with him.. so after the first song I introduced us as Big Greasy and the Grilled Cheeses.

I've always said that heavy metal musicians are the nerdiest in music. This may no longer be true now that indie/emo have risen, but think about it: Led Zeppelin had songs about hobbits, Iron Maiden had songs about science fiction novels/TV shows, and black metal bands have songs about nature and far away lands. They're a buncha dorks, all of 'em :)

good point indeed.:cool:

it's not a point of view, it's reality :lol: (forgive and don't listen to me, i always joke)
anyway at the conservatory i wasn't able to find a normal (from the common point of view ) person, craziness was in the air....a beautiful thing, really :p