I dreamed about UM

Klaha

Jag är kejsaren
Oct 2, 2001
Melbourne, Australia
All the Australian guys (me included) lived in this big hostel/dorm thing (It looked like Hinata inn from Love Hina) and then everyone from overseas were moving in and I WAS SO EXCITED but we had to get more rooms or something. Belial was the first to move in. Then I ran up a hill from Sacrifice and desecrated an altar.

I think all these forum dramas have got to my head.

I think all these forum dramas have got to my head.
Agreed. Something has got to your head!

I havent dreamt about UM yet. But i have in the past dreamt i was chatting to some of my internet people online. Like one dream i remember i wanted to go to the tiolet but there was some monster blocking it (? i dont remember what it actually was, but it was a scary living thing, maybe a bear? i dreamt about a bear the other night), anyway this 'bear' was protecting the toilet at the end of a passageway in this office type building, with cream coloured plaster walls.. and i ahd some kind of weapon. And as i approached the toilet i sat down to see if any of my friends were online and they were, so i talked to them for a few minutes, and then continued on my merry way to the toilet with the bear.

hm

i mustve needed to go to the toilet.

I had a dream a little while ago that Klaha and I killed a women and chopped her up and put her in a river to see if we could get away with it. The police questioned me but i said i didn't do it so they went away.
The night before that i dreamed that i got this friend who had a red 4wd and he came to my house and we had a gun fight and i shot him in his head point-blank. Then i put him in his car and drove it up to a cliff and pushed it over then caught a taxi home.
THE END.