I dreamt about this bill... SOS

chainsawmax

fan's incarnation
May 7, 2002
sardinia, Italy
www.dahliaindaco.tk
People who knows it sets the rage. My god. This is really a good year for extreme metal lovers. The news are great: we're waiting for new albums from our fave bands ever, SADUS, TESTAMENT, MEGADETH... and OBITUARY have announced a come back. This really rulez.
Now I dream about the SOS bill... the hyper chance for the SADUDES to get back with OBITUARY and destroy the whole world. Since I really don't care at all about the new SEPULTURA or the SOULFLY (I simply love the band when it crushed it all, w/ Max) it's fun to dream about a Max Cavalera come back to SEPS for a really intense journey of destruction.... o_O

That would be killer.

Well. :err:

LEt's get back to reality.

Whaddya people think bout it???

:wave:

I can't wait for all the ones you mentioned above... but Sepultura? even if Max comes back, the album will sound nothing but a mixture of the Soulfly crap and the new Sepultura shit! I'd rather not mess my old good Sepultura memories, and let's just be happy with the way it is!
Sadus will crush'n kill...
Obituary? damn! this is gonna be the sickest I hope!
Testament? I'm sure it will be thrashy as fuck!
Megadeth? bleh... i'm sure it will sound weak! Dave will never be able to get the old energy back, unless he comes back to the same living style he used to be surrounded by! and i don't think it's possible anymore!

man really sorry...I don't agree... (PARTIALLY!):
MEGADETH will kill. Vinnie Colaiuta on it. Isn't that enough? It will crush. I bet on it.
SADUS forever will CRUSH and KILL.
OBITUARY? Hell yes.
TESTAMENT? As above, but with a funking headbanging on it. OH THE TORMENT SPREADS!!!!

SEPULTURA? mmm....I really prefer the older stuff. My fav is ARISE. But, hey, CHAOS AD crushed. ROOTS too was energic and groovy...but...hey not the same thing. My dream was bviously about the real SEPS. WE'RE DEAD! EMBRYONIC CELLS!

and not to mention the hyper SONIC YOUTH, coming back in june 2004!!!!!!!!!!!

GO Thurston!!! :) (dig the friggin noise!)

let's hope the best!

stay thrash!

Max