I Feel So Much Safer Now!!!! Thx, Columbus Authorities!

"there is also talk around the station that he might know how to aim these firearms, and that he understands when to pull the trigger. it is still unclear if he can load these weapons. he might just be getting another, pre loaded, firearm... this is still under investigation."

avi said:
"do you know someone who fits this profile? turn them in!"

Yeah seriously. I was watching Fox News the other day for general entertainment purposes (the same reason I watch the 700 Club) and they were encouraging viewers not to hesitate to turn people in if they were behaving strangely in public. Scary.

Sorry for being off topic mofos.

Nut Butter said:
Yeah seriously. I was watching Fox News the other day for general entertainment purposes (the same reason I watch the 700 Club) and they were encouraging viewers not to hesitate to turn people in if they were behaving strangely in public. Scary.

Sorry for being off topic mofos.
i think it's funny you think fox news is the only channel to say stuff like this...

deadair said:
....you must not watch a lot of news...

American news, no.

And get off my dick dude, my original intent was just to point out the reek of McCarthyism I picked up from watching Fox News, that's all. I wasn't making value judgments about your different news conglomerates.

dude

during the war in Iraq, fox news had this incredible graphic they would show.

this computer-generated furious-looking eagle would swoop down out of the sky with red, white, and blue streamers coming out of its ass, and then fire a missile AT the screen. and as the misssile grew huger, you could see it said "LET'S ROLL" on its warhead. then it would explode and some new segment would begin.