I figured out what I'm doing on my birthday now...

Well, I wasn't quite sure where to put this but, thanks for hanging last night. It was great to meet you guys. You all rock!

Maybe next time Metal and I will actually get to see you guys play, lol. (Women=always late).

If you guys ever want to talk, you have my #.

Again thanks for last night, it was a blast!

whoa...what a brutal show in minneapolis last night. they stuck in 9 songs, which is probably double what i normally get to see them play. we had a whole crew out to support my bro adam and the boys. brothers, cousins, friends, even our old man made the trip with us. strato sucked the big one, we couldn't even make it through the 2nd song. man, those guys suck...highlight of the night was during the finale, beginning of the end. i tapped tim right before the song and asked him if i could jump up and throw down some death growls, and i most certainly did. it was fun and brutal. oh yeah, i think stu has now become the best frontman in metal. nobody has more energy and antics than stu. wouldn't you all agree?

Fro said:
whoa...what a brutal show in minneapolis last night. they stuck in 9 songs, which is probably double what i normally get to see them play. we had a whole crew out to support my bro adam and the boys. brothers, cousins, friends, even our old man made the trip with us. strato sucked the big one, we couldn't even make it through the 2nd song. man, those guys suck...highlight of the night was during the finale, beginning of the end. i tapped tim right before the song and asked him if i could jump up and throw down some death growls, and i most certainly did. it was fun and brutal. oh yeah, i think stu has now become the best frontman in metal. nobody has more energy and antics than stu. wouldn't you all agree?

Wassup! I could not agree more about their performance. They completely devastated HOB Chicago the night before. That's awesome you guys had the whole support crew out there for Adam. Hope to see you again sometime in Madison!

-Warrell