I Finally Got it!!!

RuntoHills

Lightside of Aquarius
Today in the mail, I finally got the Iron MaidenS' self-titled CD.

I have been wanting to get this CD for a long time, for about a year or so.

Yeah, I know I am a little bit behind those who have had this CD for a long time, but I was waiting for the CD to go down in price used on Amazon.com before I got it.

I had my eye on it for a few months, and the price went down to $14 bucks and I ordered off for it last week. It came in mail today.

Right now, I am sitting here listening to the Maidens jam out on the CD.

Yes, I definitely plan on getting the new "Route 666" CD/DVD when it comes out.

All I need now is just the Dream-TheateR official bootleg CD of "The # Of the Beast" CD and I have the best and worth listening to Maiden Tribute CDs.

I got "The Piano Tribute to Iron Maiden" CD last year, and I got the Iron MaidenS' CD today, and I plan on getting Dream-TheateR's cover CD of Maiden, and "Route 666" CD when it comes out.

Yes, I throughly love Maiden. I have for 21 years now, and I don't see it dying away anytime soon. :)

I took a listen to the whole CD.

I absolutely LOVED the whole CD, but "Aces High" on this CD (sorry, but pardon the french) was fucking awesome!!!!

That sounded just right on key and note with Dave, H, Nicko, Steve, and Bruce. At times, I really thought I was listening to the original Maiden song.

I will try to get the Dream theater tribute and if i do i will send you a "sendspace" link so you will be able to download it.

Thanks.

Much appreciated. :)

But it does make me wonder how good James LaBrie hits Bruce's original notes?

James is an awesome singer, but I know his vocal range and his overall singing style. I just wonder if it sounds anything remotely like Bruce?

But hey, at least "Invaders" has been played live for once!!! That's worth the effort by itself. :headbang:

I once hear one song i dont remember which it was but i do remember that i didnt like the voice. Maybe it was just me, funny thing when DT came to México James falled onstage hahaha very funny.

I know the range that Bruce has, and I know the range that James LaBrie has as well.

The 2 guys' singing ranges are not the same at all.

Very good singers, yeah. But I am not sure if James could really pull off Bruce's singing style, or if Bruce could pull off James' singing style?

Thanks. Glad to be back.

Yeah, I throughly enjoy that Iron MaidenS' CD.

Aja, I really liked what you did with "Killers title song" in the beginning of it.

The "Ohhhhh, yeah yeah yeah" parts.

That sounded so much better than Paul's original.

Paul's original is not bad, but I liked your version a whole lot better.