Any new fans since the Jay Leno apperance?

RuntoHills

Lightside of Aquarius
I was just wondering about this, b/c I was the one who started the thread on the official MAIDEN board about The Maidens being on Leno last week:

Have there been more new fans to join up or to find out about The Maidens since the Jay Leno apperance on TV last week?

Well, if there hasn't, at least you have one new fan: me.

Seriously, last week when I saw the band on Leno, "This is a tribute band for the Heavy Metal band called: Iron Maiden." Right after John Melindez from the Tonight Show say said that, I about jumped out of my seat.

I almost screamed out loud, "Dern straight!!!" It is about time MAIDEN got recongized on American TV and American media.

So, I started the thread on the official MAIDEN board about that to see if anyone else saw them on TV that night as well, and Ms. Nikki from the band replied on there, and I started talking to her some and started to get to know her, and I am here on this forum now typing out this new thread about it all.

After finding out more and doing some research about The Maidens, I have found out that they are THE BEST MAIDEN triubte band out there. The Maidens' tribute CD and the Piano Tribute to MAIDEN CD are definitely worth buying. Awesome music there.

I really don't care about the other tribute bands. The Maidens and The Piano Tribute are the only ones that I would ever want to listen to, b/c the other ones are not half as good as those. :Spin:

Glad you've made it to our boards, RunToHills! I've been out of town or I would've welcomed you sooner. Appreciate your kind remarks and support both here and on the real Iron Maiden forum. Very cool. TY! :D

Have you heard the String Quartet Tribute to Iron Maiden - Anatomy of Evil? It's very good ( of course I may be a teensy bit prejudiced since my friend, Dr. James Sitterly -who introduced me to the MaidenS -plays violin on it). But it isn't just friendly nepotism, he's an amazing player!

Have you heard the String Quartet Tribute to Iron Maiden - Anatomy of Evil? It's very good

OK, that I gotta hear. Got a link or a recording Aja?

Jim

Aja, you are definitely welcomed. :)

You see, I have listened to the other MAIDEN tribute bands, and none of them are as good as The Iron Maidens and the Piano Tribute CD.

No joke, I honestly mean that too.

I, myself, am a singer as well. I can sing exactly just like Bruce. I have had 20 years of practicing with it. That really is my singing voice. I have a natural GOD-given singing ability to sing just like Bruce Dickinson from MAIDEN.

So, b/c of that, and being heavily influenced by MAIDEN for the last 20 years now; I know the difference b/t crappy music and masterpiece music.

I have to say that The Iron Maidens are definitely masterpiece music.

I mean every word of that too.

Hey RuntoHills, I know what you mean. I saw a couple of tribute bands and I totally agree with you, the MaidenS rule!:worship: I have gotten to know the ladies a bit and they are not just talented but awesome people as well. I try not to miss any shows and Aja was so cool and gave a shout out for me for my birthday last year! Very cool. They won me over with their talent and performing ability. Stay fierce ladies!!!:headbang: