I get signed for WACKEN OPEN AIR as band engineer with Vita Imana

acappa

Alex Cappa TMF Studios
Wow man....I´m like :OMG: I can´t believe this shit is happening to me!!
Well, the band is going to play just before Gojira in the biggest scenario, and there will be like thousand and thousand people....
For all of you that have no idea of the band, let me show you a live clip I recorded for them, from Grooverial Metal Fest (sharing stage with Mnemic and Sybreed)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqfUVQlf7-U"]VITA IMANA - GONDWANA-[/ame]
As many of you´ve realized, they´re in the wave of old sepultura, Soulfly...and so....their myspace is: www.myspace.com/vitaimanametal

I´m working on some mixes also for Mnemic and Sybreed but I have straight directions to not share, or post anything so....sorry mates!!!
Any questions, I´m glad to feed your curiousity...

Cool mate! Congrats!

I know the band, I had checked them previously when they where first confirmed for Wacken after winning the Spain Metal Battle. Actually, in the confirmation post at Wacken page my band was also confirmed: TOTAL RIOT from Greece. We are kind in the same music directions so if you want to check:

www.totalriot.gr

and tell me what you think!

C-ya @ Wacken!!!!

Cheers!

Ok mate:) Propably will have and a Spanish girl with us! Anyway beers on me then!!!!

:Smokedev:

Spanish girl with you...?? lucky you!! hahaaha

Drummer's girlfriend. Anyway send me your MSN address so to add you and before Wacken sent you a message so to remember me.

Cheers!

Ok mate I added you at my MSN list (philpapadopoulos@hotmail.com)

Seems like we'll be going down thursday and hang out for two days before playing so I'll sure try to catch the band!

Send and your MSN if you can so to keep contact and be sure not to miss you at Wacken!!

Cheers!