I Got A Baby!!!!

Congratulations! :)
I hope you all are doing fine, and I also wish all the best for you and your family.
It's a great feeling to become a parent, I should know, since I'm a mother of a lovely girl, she's almost 3 years old now. And make her a metalhead too, ok..? It's not even difficult, even we succeeded! :D

Damn, now I get this stupid feeling again.. I would love to have another child, but I guess I should be happy, that we even got this one amazing daughter
cry.gif

-WildChild In Time- said:
She already did Tut... I went like this:
shocked.gif

Lol... Seriously, we both think it would be great, but not right now, we're too young...

@ Morbid In Rock: That's right dear?
smile.gif
Well, that doesn't mean you can't at least go at some point of the process... :rolleyes:

(okay dude, now send me an envelope with 10 bucks. It was good making business with you. C ya on ICQ)

:lol:

-WildChild In Time- said:
She already did Tut... I went like this:
shocked.gif

Lol... Seriously, we both think it would be great, but not right now, we're too young...

@ Morbid In Rock: That's right dear?
smile.gif

Yes, I always say to him I want a baby, hhihihih :p But in the right time and situation this baby will born! :D Oh, that's a cute cute cute idea! :D

@WildChild In Time: Yeah, you're right...But I want!!!! :p

Chokehold said:
From now on AlexiFollower is the dad of the board...;)
Or has someone a baby too? :confused:
Yes, Janina. She already told us on the first page :rolleyes:

Dunno about others.

And of course congrats AlexiFollower ;)

But I wouldn't want to be in your place now, a baby is too much responsibility for my taste... :Smug: