I got a babysitter yipppeeeeee

Susie said:
will do love ;) i hear its black or death metal on last, i might have to wear me black lipstick and cobweb dress :tickled: only kiddin :D
hahaha - i dont think ill stick it out for the black metal....might mosey on into town to find me some e-e-e-electro...:hotjump:

ah we can go fuckin wild, when the death metal comes on, i'm gonna lose it, i'll get on stage tell them to shut it and fart down the microphone dead LOUD. Then, jump back in the crowd and no one'd take them serious anymore cos they'll just have that silly fart noise in theur minds as they resume the death metal, and everyone will laugh and leave and follow Claire to the place where they play electro. That's the plan right, Claire?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: andy you're a proper silly bugger at times :lol:
but sounds like a plan....danny from ladytron is djing at EBGBs if anyone is going and i remotely interested like..

Susie said:
I'll bet you wont be her blue eye anymore once she has our luke :D and he'll get a set of hulk glasses :p p.s i'll tell her :)

Ive waited 21 years for a new one.
The night before I found it smashed on the kitchen floor, she woke everyone up talking in her sleep "I WANT THE HULK GLASS I WANT THE HULK GLASS"
:mad:

Strangelight said:
Ive waited 21 years for a new one.
The night before I found it smashed on the kitchen floor, she woke everyone up talking in her sleep "I WANT THE HULK GLASS I WANT THE HULK GLASS"
:mad:
Here you go babe :)
711glass.JPG

did it look like any of these? :D