What now?

Patric

Nov 1, 2001
Disneyland
I've got a sister in NYC and everything is fucked over there, total chaos because of the forthcoming war. No flights are going to fly either, and it just stroke me that AA is over in the US right now! Is everything ok? How will they come home?

A fuck!I hope will be no problems down there for them :err: .This situation it seems to go everyday worst.I know its not the place to open such a deep discussion but Id like to know what you,men,think bout it.

Patric said:
I've got a sister in NYC and everything is fucked over there, total chaos because of the forthcoming war. No flights are going to fly either, and it just stroke me that AA is over in the US right now! Is everything ok? How will they come home?

What on earth are you talking about? Just because we're going to war doesn't mean the nation's air travel will cease to a halt! And nothing is "fucked over here" anymore than the rest of the USA. The entire country has upped its terrorist threat level to 'HIGH,' which is actually only precautionary anyway.

Amon Amarth won't have any trouble leaving the country; life will go on. Relax.

yeah I don't believe the flights have come to a halt, that causes billions of dollars of money loss, anyways even if the flights have stopped right now (which I don't think they have), Amon is touring on a bus, for at least a few more weeks, and they don't fly anywhere for a while, I think.

No one can capture Amon Amarth! No war can stop Amon Amarth!
And if the flights are gone Amon Amarth will build a viking boat and sail back home again.
headbob.gif

[QUOTE='AAarrival'
Amon Amarth will build a viking boat and sail back home again.
headbob.gif
[/QUOTE]

hehe, now I'd pay money to see this. Lets hope the flights do get canceled! Just let me know what port they plan to build in!:)

hahaha....funny shit...Flights becoming cancelled will cost way too much to ever actually take place...but we shall see!!

Tomorrow night AA is finally playing here!! I saw them in Finland, but it will be awesome to see them on US soil!

NP - New SOILWORK!!!

Real fast : hi my names Audra. .....12323445
Haha,i doubt they could Make a Boat to sail. But If they need a place to stay for awhile, Come back to dallas, you are welcome to stay at my place. especially fredrik XoXo >=-D

LOL @ hecate & AAarrival
seriously though, i think you have the wrong impression, patric. my mom is a flight attendant (for umm american airlines :| yeah kinda scary) and we're in Los Angeles, California, and everything's normal at the airports, i dont know why it would be any different in New York.