I got a big fat A!

Scanning pics n doin stuff in photoshop :) Easiest class in the world! weeeeeeeeee!

I knew I'd get an A but confirmation makes it even better :D :D

I threw my portfolio together in literally about 2 and a half hours and still got a 93 percent on it :D I gotta say, I kick super ass :D

Lamia The Great said:
Scanning pics n doin stuff in photoshop :) Easiest class in the world! weeeeeeeeee!

I knew I'd get an A but confirmation makes it even better :D :D

I threw my portfolio together in literally about 2 and a half hours and still got a 93 percent on it :D I gotta say, I kick super ass :D

just wait-it gets harder:p
actually in class it might never be hard because you probably wont have to deal with the shit that happens on bad jobs, like haveing to work with moldy documents or haveing the fbi tell me i couldnt let anyone see the b1 scamatics or the records from amfed about them createing aids on purpose because they dont have security clearance and the different numbers i was supposed to call everyday and tell um if i saw anyone who looked like they were trying to look at the shit (like my drugged out ass has ever had a security clearance!) or processing fetal records and ekgs on a program thats supposed to split them into 8.5"x11" to print on a lazer printer but instead would only print the 1st page or print the whole 40 feet on 1 page blablabla! if you like figureing out how to fix fucked up scanner and computer shit working for a bad imageing company is lots of fun! but if you work for somewhere that actually knows how to get good contracts its boreing as hell and you will go insane!

That's why I'm doing design and not printing ;) hehehe

I'm gonna major in graphic design and minor in digital photography/imaging stuff. They said all the crap I already took will count as electives so I'll be pretty well set up.

One more semester in the printing area and I would have gone postal. aaaaagh!

Lamia The Great said:
That's why I'm doing design and not printing ;) hehehe

I'm gonna major in graphic design and minor in digital photography/imaging stuff. They said all the crap I already took will count as electives so I'll be pretty well set up.

One more semester in the printing area and I would have gone postal. aaaaagh!

maybe thats why im postal?

hehehehehe

My friend Dan was like what what a 97?!?!?! You gotta work harder!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so happy I got a good grade on the books!!!! Talk about relief :D

Nah just an A of the grade kind :D hehehe

For once I was an overachiever and kicked super ass! I needta do that more I think. Too bad every college class isn't 3 weeks long and taught by the teacher I had. She kicks super ass! :)