Hellish Voices

Vermillion

New Metal Member
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
I would like what percent of the voices of blacky singers are natural and what percent electronic distortions. Can a human to sign like a demon fucking at nihgt? hehe :D

yeah this is totally posible , i can sing like that (black , death)
and some singers are awesome !

i've got the coolest demon voices. it takes a while for your throat to get used to it cause i had to teach my friend how to do it but he was stupid and didnt use his voice for a while and now he cant use it anymore

Originally posted by Mictian
One of my friends tried to imitate dani filth one time and coughed up some blood...I can do the death metal style growl (but that is easy for everyone). Black metal vocalists are insane, they must need to drink lots of water.

Ehh... I don't know what's your interpretation of the death metal growl but real death vocals aren't that easy.

Well, I can do both death and black vocals. The black vocals are a lot harder to sing, I can stand 3 or 4 songs and that's it. 15 to 20 mins. The death metal I can sing about 10 songs... something around 40 to 50 mins.

Singing black is a lot harder because you gotta sing high pitched then add some brutality to your voice, if you catch my meaning...

The best black metal vocals I ever heard were made vy Daniel Svensson when he used to sing and play the drums in Sacrilege! His vocals in fifth Season are stunning. Check it out!

Dani Filth is able to sing those high pitched tunes cuz he's used to screaming from the pain of his homo friends sliding their pickles up his ass. LoL Fuck you Dani I'm gonna stab you!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO anyway, my voice is almost identical to Shagrath's from DB and I can hit most of his shit on cue well enough to clone him in a concert if the opportunity arose. Another voice I can completely duplicate which I thought kicked just as much ass if not more..........was Malebolgia from Spawn in the effects based film. Something I'm working on currently in developing a new BM band. Myself of course under the vocals. Something I hope within the next couple of years will rise to a popularity level of DB or CoB as the first ultimately "TRUE" BM Band to rise from the U.S. I know there's a couple already, one that starts with an 'A' that I for the moment am unable to recall. But nothing talented enough if they are to be considered TRUE Black Metal.

Storm is right, not enough black metal bands in the U.S., if I want a BM CD, I have to be lucky to find it. Most of the time, I get it imported. I found a couple of Children of Bodom CDs around, but didn't pick them up 'cause I didn't have any money, and I was with a friend...

There's a really great blackened thrash/black metal band coming from Canada. They're called Megiddo and you can check some of their stuff at www.barbarianwrath.org . Also I think the band you're thinking of is called Absu and while not being up to say Darkthrone.

It was something like Alberogoth or someshit...it probably isnt even close to their real name(what I just said), but it's somethin with an 'A'. Something longer than Absu though as far as the name goes. I heard some of their shit a while ago, but I just remember someone saying something about it being the one US band that was the closest resemblance to a TRUE black metal band.......in the traditional manner.........even though I don't think it really lived up to anything. That just goes to show how the US is kinda fucked in that category...for now anyway. It's amusing though.........the real reason why nothing came out of the US yet is that nearly every seriously kick ass BM band centers around Satanism which is something that you can slide through in almost any other region of the world except for the US........I can't think of any country filled with more fuckin hypocrites in positions of power let alone population in general than the US. It almost seems like europe is dominated by it. Shit, I remember when I was in 6th or 7th grade and these dumbfuck parents got into rallies and shit all over the US in a useless attempt to try and ban entertaining and socially not to mention sociologically and physically beneficial arcade games like Mortal Kombat™ for it's high blood content. Though that was long ago, the second something "Satanic" hits the shelves, they're gonna go apeshit. LoL. It's simply a method to keep the order though, soon as more and more people accept it......the US will soon merge into it within another 5 years or so. It's mass reverse psychology. Those that are in power intend it to be this way. It's long term they think on. Being exposed to something that later becomes oppressed means less retaliations when the truth comes out. Anyone that thinks congress acts in any way or method OTHER than evil needs to watch more CNN if you get what I'm saying:)