COB Tattos?

^ in my opinion, you can't really go wrong with a maiden tat if you love the band after 20 years. Plus, the album art is gr1m!

I'm gonna tattoo a reaper one day, haven't decided witch one yet, but I think it's gonna be the reaper on the Chaos Ridden Years cover.

i am gonna get the cover of Hate Me! on my arm someday....as in 5 years from now. when i am 20.

get your tattos when you're young and good looking. with 21/20 people who have tattoos look fucked up because everybody who has one(or two or three or more) is/has to be either a bum or a badass rocker ! ! ! !
so get the stylish look before your road of destiny is tightened.

DSCN0125.jpg

110% happy with it.

It's more than just a band to me, so no matter what happens with my musical tastes, Bodom splitting/turning pop/exploding the universe with their utter awesome, I'll be able to look at it in 40, 50, 60 years and smile.

And I KNOW it's NOT Roy...I didn't want it to be. He's perfect the way he is :headbang:

DSCN0125.jpg

110% happy with it.

It's more than just a band to me, so no matter what happens with my musical tastes, Bodom splitting/turning pop/exploding the universe with their utter awesome, I'll be able to look at it in 40, 50, 60 years and smile.

And I KNOW it's NOT Roy...I didn't want it to be. He's perfect the way he is :headbang:

That's fucking awesome.

Beeb'o Clock: The link doens't work, think you can fix it? :)

<-Warheart->: Oh man..thats a fucking awesome tat!