Alexi's Tattos

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO!!!!!!!! OMG, okk....now that's got to be the funniest thing i'v ever read. It's still making me laugh even when i'm typing. Ok....umm....i'd...umm...i don't know what i'd do. I'd...i just don't know. But of course that isn't true.

actually it is. I tried to give him a blowjob once when we were hammered and i saw it. I still gave it too him though.. lmao

his face is soooo cute!

FUCK YOU MUTHAFUCKA!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! NOOOOOOO YOU DID NOT. STOP SAYING THAT!!!! I KNOW IT'S NOT TRUE BUT READING IT STILL GETS ME PISSED.....RIGHT NOW I'M BREATHING SO HARD.

GrimReaper666 said:
FUCK YOU MUTHAFUCKA!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! NOOOOOOO YOU DID NOT. STOP SAYING THAT!!!! I KNOW IT'S NOT TRUE BUT READING IT STILL GETS ME PISSED.....RIGHT NOW I'M BREATHING SO HARD.

no really... im bi...

just calm down...

GrimReaper666 said:
I think it's actually better if you don't meet him. Because you might have a heart attack. If just talking about him makes you breath hard, I suggest getting help right away. Maybe a therapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.