Tattoos

-WildChild In Time-

Bodom Survivor
Mar 4, 2003
Porto Alegre, Brazil ¬¬
Visit site
Ok, I was reading the thread about Alexi's tattoo and got curious to know how many here have (or gonna have or want to have) tattoos and what you got...

I have just one at the moment, but there's more to come... I have the dragons from the Blind Guardian Imaginations From The Other Side cover tattoed on my right arm (didn't choose this because of the band, which I like a lot btw, but because of the drawing itself). I would post a picture if I had one.

I'm planning to make the reaper from HCD cover on my leg or something like that.

i was thinking about tattoos just now... my dad came to my room, and was talking to me, and drawing some ugly stuff on my arm :lol:

Anyways, i'd like to have this weird one that my brother imagined, that he didn't do because of work. Its the Alien (from the movie series), looking up, grabbing your arm, with his tail swirling around the arm until it reaches your middle finger.
He had a friend that drew that for him, he said it was pretty wicked! :headbang:

alas, but it's just a dream, at least for now :p

No i dont have any tattos. my damn mom said "as long as you live in this house you cant get one" BUT i think that the next time i get some money im gonna get one :) heh its not like see ever look at my arm to see it.. as for the desing Im not sure what i want to get yet.

lady of bodom said:
my damn mom said "as long as you live in this house you cant get one"
My mom said that too, but I still live here, heh. I have only one, Waffen-SS skull on right arm, 5 cm from wrist. Size about 4x4 cm.

Don't listen to your parents! It's your skin!
I've got four tattoos - the best being across my shoulder blades and halfway down my back, it's kind of an upside down triangle shape, and tribal type design. I designed it myself (I recommend this to anyone getting a tat, I had a friend design me one for my stomach and now don't speak to her anymore, so hate the tat!).

@Wildchild In Time, I love your tattoo!!! :)

Well, I think this month I'm gonna have my 3 tattoos...the alchemical signs on my left leg, my name wrote in tengwar on my neck and a dwarf rune behind my ear... Then I think I gonna tattoo the dragon from The Battle Rages On cover (Deep Purple) on my back...

And I wanna know how many of you have piercings and where...I have one, on my navel ( I don't know if this is the right word...)

Just 1 of the PAIN logo - so far. It caused no real pain either- think I want to find another soon.
tatgif.gif

the only tatoo i have is a self done one using a needle and indan ink. it is of my mothers onitionals on my wrist (on the top). i am going to do my farthers on my other hand when i get some more ink. i would only ever have a tatoo of something that will have meaning to me forever. like the name of a child or parents, ciblings and other relations.

haven't got any tats yet, but, in response to Morbid In Rock's question, I have my septum, nostril and upper-lip pierced.

As for tats I will get done... I want a big "-D-" on my shoulder and a symbol from the I Ching on my forearm. If I have kids I'll get thier names done on my chest aswell.

Hey, I see good ideas here...

Honestly I thought more people here would have tattoos, but the ones you've described seem cool... I don't like any kind of word or letters tattoed, but Welly's "hate 4 ever" idea seems pretty wicked, hehe.

@ Morbid In Rock: And I love your belly buttom ring, hehe. Talking about tattoos... You've said this month?? Hum, hurry up, I've been listening to that speech for a long time. :p

@ Bodomite: Why did you want to get a tattoo in Rio? Any particular reason?

Asking Morbid In Rock's question, I don't have any piercings, I thought that fits better in women, IMO. But some weeks ago, I had this wierd dream, that I was playing on a stage, with some kind of Dimebag Darrel-ish clothes and I had a upper-lip piercing...
confused.gif

It seems pretty cool in the dream, but I try to picture it in real life and it doesn't, lol.
lol.gif

I wanna have a tattoo too and I've got this pic in my head, but I can't draw it :erk:
And even if I am a mother, I coudn't imagine a tattoo on me with my daughter's name, it would feel strange to me.