Tattoos?

^
I got a shitty tattoo which is well done but looks dumb. I dont regret it though :lol:

Whoa tough crowd. Thanks though Kai:) And go ahead, tell me I'll regret it all you want. It's not some spur of the moment thing I did. Not that it's any of your business but I used to have a severe phobia of death. It gave me horrible anxiety attacks all the time. Then I found metal...and Bodom lifted me out of the darkest times in my life, and helped me to not be afraid anymore. Tattoos for me are like stamps in a passport...they mark significant parts of your journey- and so far, what my tattoo represents has been one of the biggest life changing moments in mine, and I am absolutely thrilled that I will carry it with me for the rest of my life.

As for the quality, like I said, the pic is super shitty, but it's perfectly legible and sharp up close- the artist did an awesome job! I wish I could take a better pic but its hard to take a picture of your back.

Also, it's on that area of my body for a reason. Before I found metal, I was just a scared, spineless person. So metaphorically speaking, it gave me a backbone. Hence the placement.

I like it even more after the explanation! The font of the writing is very bodom :) And yes, tough crowd obviously. Especially girls, always bitching about something. life is too short to worry about what others think of you tattoos, I'm glad you are perfectly happy with it. I can't decide what type of cob tattoo I'd like for myself!

Thank you so much! Yes, I'm in love with the font, I wish you could see it better- it's like their signature font, I used Civitype. It looks pretty authentic:) And no kidding eh, I fully expected a large amount of negative reactions when I got it, so this is not a surprise haha but I'm glad you like it!! I love that you're getting a cob tattoo as well, make sure to post a pic when it's done!

Whoa tough crowd. Thanks though Kai:) And go ahead, tell me I'll regret it all you want. It's not some spur of the moment thing I did. Not that it's any of your business but I used to have a severe phobia of death. It gave me horrible anxiety attacks all the time. Then I found metal...and Bodom lifted me out of the darkest times in my life, and helped me to not be afraid anymore. Tattoos for me are like stamps in a passport...they mark significant parts of your journey- and so far, what my tattoo represents has been one of the biggest life changing moments in mine, and I am absolutely thrilled that I will carry it with me for the rest of my life.

As for the quality, like I said, the pic is super shitty, but it's perfectly legible and sharp up close- the artist did an awesome job! I wish I could take a better pic but its hard to take a picture of your back.

Also, it's on that area of my body for a reason. Before I found metal, I was just a scared, spineless person. So metaphorically speaking, it gave me a backbone. Hence the placement.

:lol:

^

classy_trollcat.jpg

Don't post if you're not interested.

I am interested, and occasionally try to think of a cool tattoo, but so far no decisions. What's hindering my process of getting a tattoo is seeing all those tats that have transformed into dark green wad gunks that look like skin cancer.