Saw - Jigsaw and Tattoos

Suicidal_Brick

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2006
I just noticed that the reaper on Hatebreeder looks a lot like Jigsaw from Saw, with the robe and everything. Look at the faces.

And while were on the topic of album covers:

How many of us here have Tattoo's? I might be getting a Tattoo soon and have always liked the reaper on the Something Wild cover, but if I were to get that Tattoo'd, it would totally be like copying Alexi. I have also given thought about the FTR's Reaper. Anybody here have any reaper related tattoo's?

:erk:

eb1e225b9da090304772d010.L.jpg

ad9d225b9da0c0304772d010.L.jpg

3f71225b9da0b0304772d010.L.jpg

considering that saw came out way after Hatebreeder...
wtf is your point?

And no... they really don't look that similar.

My point is they look similar, and I noticed. Someone pointed out that FTR's Reaper has six fingers, I noticed that HB's reaper looks like Jigsaw.

Sorry for pissing everyone off, and I asked if anyone has reaper related tattoo's, that doesn't only apply to Reapers on COB albums :Smug:

-[chop]-;5834825 said:
I would never ever tattoo a bands name/logo on my body so no....

yeah same here.

Not only do I think it's a stupid idea, I remember this one guy on another forum who had Iron Maiden's Fear Of The Dark album art covering his whole back, and it just looked so :erk:

don't get me wrong though that cover is awesome still, just not as a tattoo

How can there be an optical illusion? It was drawn wasn't it? Maybe it was put in as a joke :) hehe

Ok, sorry if I made it bad but... I hope it can help a little... otherwise, sorry that I can't do anything better. :)

Do you see, now? He has just 5 fingers... the sixth finger appears like an optical illusion due to light and shade mixed together... :)

yeah same here.

Not only do I think it's a stupid idea, I remember this one guy on another forum who had Iron Maiden's Fear Of The Dark album art covering his whole back, and it just looked so :erk:

don't get me wrong though that cover is awesome still, just not as a tattoo

Omg :erk: yeah it is a nice cover...but never as a tattoo :)

@Guided By The Pinball Map :lol:

Your username is too emo for this forum.... get out.

You obviously don't understand my username, as it is a personal joke to me, and I am in no way suicidal. I don't understand yours either, so there is no need to make fun.

If you hate "emo" by which I am assuming you associate suicidal people with, hence you making fun of my username, why do you like Children of Bodom? Alexi cut himself regularly and tried to commit suicide. A little ironic don't you think?

And no, I did not get any tattoo's, I am just saying I like the cover art of Something Wild, it would look cool as a tattoo. As you can see on Alexi, it looks cool. I would like to get a tattoo of a reaper, but not from an album cover. :Smug:

If this thread is upsetting everyone I don't mind it being closed. I just asked a question. :lol:

I feel sorry for you if you don't know a very popular In Flames song.

I also feel sorry for you if you think that its ironic that i hate emo's even though alexi used to cut himself. Note the words "USED TO"... and he's also stated what a dumb fucking idiot he was for doing it. CoB doesn't sing about suicide or anything close to it... so i'm going to like their music regardless. stfu.

Yawn. I feel sorry you judge people by their musical tastes. No, I haven't heard a very popular In Flames song, maybe because of what I have heard, I have decided I do not like In Flames.

I don't even feel sorry you judge people by their usernames, I don't even care. Do you know my friend Hugh? No. Do you know he and my other buddy made a joke band called Suicidal Brick? No. But at least you know why I have this, I agree, stupid username. But at least it's not a songname, a song which you will probably not like in a year or two.