Alexi's Tattos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want a tatoo to look cool. That is so fuckin stupid. What i meant when i said i desperately need a tat is that i desperately need a tat of something that i really love. I'v been dying to get it like for 4 years now. I also want a tatoo that's dedicated to Alexi. He's.....everything to me.

Why the hell would i make it up?!!!!!!!! I could care less what you think. If i were 13, i'd tell you. I'm seriously 17....sware to Alexi Laiho! When I was 13, i barely got into COB. I didn't really know who Alexi was.

I'm not stupid! There's nothing wrong with getting a tatoo dedicated to Alexi Laiho. I loved him long enough to get that tatoo when i turn 18. I'v thought about for such a long time and i'm ready to get it. When i get it, i want to listen to COB at the same time to make the tat even more special than it already is.

GrimReaper666 said:
I'm not stupid! There's nothing wrong with getting a tatoo dedicated to Alexi Laiho. I loved him long enough to get that tatoo when i turn 18. I'v thought about for such a long time and i'm ready to get it. When i get it, i want to listen to COB at the same time to make the tat even more special than it already is.

YUp, but there is something wrong saying:
He's.....everything to me.

Only becuz he is. He's one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I say that from my heart. Everytime i say something about Alexi, I spill my heart for him.

GrimReaper666 said:
Only becuz he is. He's one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I say that from my heart. Everytime i say something about Alexi, I spill my heart for him.
dawg you are fo shizzle dawh everytime 1 die dawg G alexii likaho tatoo fuckin zzrzoz shizzle.

GrimReaper666 said:
you dont know the guy at all. Feeling strong about music I can understand, but you don't know him and tehre is a good chance you never will.

You are describing stalker mentality, which is considerd a mental disability, like down syndrom.

GrimReaper666 said:
I also want a tatoo that's dedicated to Alexi. He's.....everything to me.

hey just out of curiosity what would the tattoo dedicated to alexi be? please don't get his face inked into your skin!! that would be pretty ugly. not that he's an ugly guy, but just the picture of him drawn out would be ugly :erk:

GrimReaper666 said:
You can't be real human.. Or I bet you're Alexi himself.

LOL @ all GrimReaper666 aka Alexi's posts :D

i once had a pic which had a alexi tatoo on his ballsack but i lost it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.