Alexi's tattoos

Plankcore

Felate me plz.
Sep 24, 2006
Edinburgh, Scotland
Anybody want to share some pics of Alexi's tattoos? In particular, the sleeve on his right arm. I love the style in which it's done and I would like to get that kind of style and shading done, although obviously with different imagery, but I'd like to use Alexi's tattoos as a reference point in terms of the shading and artistic style.

Thanks. =D

Just go to sythes-of-bodom. You'll find all his tatoos there.

Username: Hey, i think i replyed to that Alexi tatoo thread. I don't really remember though

Anyway,l love all of his tatoos and i esp. love the one of the snake. I would want to get the same thing but i don't want to steel his tat.

See, I love the style and shading of his tattoos, but I wouldn't get anything related to Bodom, incase they have an overnight change of heart and become a homo-erotic boyband or something. =P

I am however going to get some patriotic stuff in that style that i'll sketch myself and take to my local tattoo artist, get some improvements done, then get inked! Only getting an upper arm half sleeve, wanna be able to hide it, since i'm gonna join the armed forces after I finish college and I can't be completely covered in 'em.

Plankcore said:
See, I love the style and shading of his tattoos, but I wouldn't get anything related to Bodom, incase they have an overnight change of heart and become a homo-erotic boyband or something. =P

I am however going to get some patriotic stuff in that style that i'll sketch myself and take to my local tattoo artist, get some improvements done, then get inked! Only getting an upper arm half sleeve, wanna be able to hide it, since i'm gonna join the armed forces after I finish college and I can't be completely covered in 'em.

I dno if you've been here yet but:

http://www.endlesswar.net/SOB/site.php?go=tattoos&lang=en

Many times I've thought that I would have gotten a tattoo, but something has always blocked me... maybe the fact that I couldn't turn back and have again my once skin, I don't know...
I remember that I wanted to have one tattoo on my shoulder, I like this point for a girl...
Anyway, Alexi's tattoes are particular cuz no one else has the same, and well-done, for what I can see... and the two ones that I like more than the others are the snake-ring (and not for its meaning) and the bracelet with thorns on his left arm...

Nikotiini said:
What is the point of joining the armed forces if you have a college degree? And if you want tattoos, wtf is the point of hiding them? Tattoos are expensive, if you're thinking about "hiding" them, be sure that you want them in the first place. :err:

Everyone doesn't get a tattoo to flash it to everyone, some people actually like having something personal that they only show to their friends or whatever. The point is that people get tattoos for different reasons.

Nikotiini said:
What is the point of joining the armed forces if you have a college degree? And if you want tattoos, wtf is the point of hiding them? Tattoos are expensive, if you're thinking about "hiding" them, be sure that you want them in the first place. :err:
do you want stupid poeple defending your contry or well educated?

I'm gonna get a tatoo of Alexi after one more year. His name will be on my fingers or on my boob. Tribute to Alexi!