Alexi's tattoos

kilimanjaro

Metal
Feb 16, 2021
Can someone point me in the direction of a good article about Alexi's tattoos? Or someone on here know a lot about all his tattoos?

Thanks for responses. Ok I found a pic of one tat I am interested in the story behind, please see the pic, what are the letters above r.i.p on his arm and who is it about?

Attachments

• IMG_20210317_181015.jpg
    IMG_20210317_181015.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 60
In his book Alexi says his tattoos are for most important things for him. And he doesn't care much of the quality, mostly for them being tattooed.
Which I found strange because this is a picture that will stay on your skin forever. At least it must be aesthetic.
Anyway, I think his tattoos fits perfect for him. Man, I'll miss his tattoos too.

In his book Alexi says his tattoos are for most important things for him. And he doesn't care much of the quality, mostly for them being tattooed.
Which I found strange because this is a picture that will stay on your skin forever. At least it must be aesthetic.
Anyway, I think his tattoos fits perfect for him. Man, I'll miss his tattoos too.

That is very interesting. Thank you!

Interesting that he says, the snake tattoo is about “an unfortunate marriage that should have never happened”....
Yeah.

The article is from 10 years ago so he was with Kirsten and not with Kelly. He probably didn't even know Kelly at all at this point. So Kimberly's statement that Kelly manipulated Alexis family into not liking her, is even more unbelievable now to me.

Reactions: Aries Poison Girl
Having a tattoo as engagement ring is a pretty bad idea. The ring you can remove, this thing you can't.
Ville Valo used to tattoo his first girlfriend initials on his finger as a ring, then regret it. Same with Chester Bennington. When it's up to relationships you better don't engrave anything "forever" on your skin.

I think I have it better quality, if site don't lower it.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 20