Alexi's Vocals

Maybe I should restate that to other metal vocalists in general.

Maybe ^_______^ You have more chance because, for example, I like his vocals more than, 'say, vocals of the Sonata Arctica singer XD

Alexi's vocals are so wild.Especially on Hatebreeder album, they're very harsh.Not so brutal, but not like scream.Alexi makes this balance.Also on Follow The Reaper, I love his scream when he shouts like "YAOOOOOW!" like in Mask Of Sanity's entrance or Taste Of My Scythe.He is mind-blowing.

Alexi's vocals are so wild.Especially on Hatebreeder album, they're very harsh.Not so brutal, but not like scream.Alexi makes this balance.Also on Follow The Reaper, I love his scream when he shouts like "YAOOOOOW!" like in Mask Of Sanity's entrance or Taste Of My Scythe.He is mind-blowing.

Hell yeah man, that's a good word for them, harsh.
It sounds kinda raw to me, really powerful stuff.
I think it's on Chaos Ridden Years, where he introduces AYDY, and he puts on the sort of vocals, but speaking. It sounds amazing imo. I don't know if he's good "technically", but I like it anyway.

Guys I'm pretty sure bodom with a different vocalist would work, or I should say already does work.

With both Alexi and Roope in Sinergy, and them being the main attraction for bodom (okay, so Janne isn't in Sinergy, w/e), Sinergy is already like COB with cleaner vocals.

COB to me is like Listening to Alexi, Roope, and Janne being awesome. Sinergy, on the other hand, is like listening to Alexi, Roope, and Marco being awesome.

Big difference?

I like Alexi's vocals. They're very dynamic throughout songs especially because he doesn't just scream through brute force 100% like pure death metal bands. For example, his vocals in their Rebel Yell cover are very good IMO. And during the pre-chorus of Living Dead Beat he does the same kind of thing. You can actually hear his voice and not merely just distortion.

I dunno. I thought Alexi's vocals on BD were a step in the right direction. He has some screech back to his voice.

But yeah, still pretty bad.

Well, I think Cob should either get rid of vocals alltogether and just do instrumental music, or get a proper vocalist ^________^

I like HCDR and AYDY vocals most, they sound most natural, on the other ones it sounds like he's trying too much to force his voice to sound like something else. Blooddrunk vocals are just weird mostly, not his voice but the way he sings/screams/growls whatever.

But it's good that the vocals have changed in every album, so every album sounds a bit different on the vocals

I like HCDR and AYDY vocals most, they sound most natural, on the other ones it sounds like he's trying too much to force his voice to sound like something else. Blooddrunk vocals are just weird mostly, not his voice but the way he sings/screams/growls whatever.

But it's good that the vocals have changed in every album, so every album sounds a bit different on the vocals

WORD.

Definately HCDR vocals are my fav.:kickass::kickass: