Something wild vocals

01. Lake Bodom
02. Red Light in my Eyes pt.1
03. Deadnight Warrior
04. Towards Dead End
05. Downfall
06. Hellion

So do they play the old school version of Lake Bodom (before they changed the key and Alexi started improvising at the end)? I have an old old video somewhere from the very back of a venue where they played the album version...the newer way is a million times better.

So do they play the old school version of Lake Bodom (before they changed the key and Alexi started improvising at the end)? I have an old old video somewhere from the very back of a venue where they played the album version...the newer way is a million times better.

They haven't changed it, what are you talking about?

I agree,i dont really like his vocals in red light in my eyes part 1

I agree, I don't like them that much too, to be honest... and I like the vocals in "Lake Bodom" or "In the Shadows" more, for example...
I like "Red light in my eyes pt1" anyway, but the vocals are the only thing that doesn' convince me that much...

man that's a good set. take hellion out and put something like black widow or hatebreeder and that'd be even better

Arghhh.... Kattana...forgive me, I know that you weren't talking to me but "Hellion" is really one of their best covers, too much great... and hearing it live would be really cool!

^I just can't help you, I almost know nothing about these things, I'm sorry... and I have "Hellion" on my Follow The Reaper cd...
To download it.... don't know..
But if you want a good advice, I think you should ask to some guys of the Tab Thread... they're informed about so many things. :)

^It's what I think, Warheart... I believe you know a lot of things, I really admire you...

ps: I don't like calling people always using their nicknames, sometimes can I call you Mitch too? It seems to be your name...

Well I do know most things about guitaring etc because it's the only thing I do. :d

Yeah you can call me Mitch since it is my name lol.

^You said guitaring is the only thing you do... yes, it's quite evident that music is your life, if you spend so much time to practise with your guitar.
But it's right: you do with more pleasure what you like... :)
Ok... sometimes I'll call you Warheart and sometimes I'll call you Mitch...

Hmm, I should spend more time playing guitar than what I already do, I can't get good if I sit at the computer all day. :erk:

^It's absolutely true that if you sit at the computer all day it's more difficult improving your knack... but believe me, I'm not telling this to flatter you but, for what I heard, you seem a talented guy!
But I'm starting to believe that you are very severe with yourself, perhaps a bit perfectionist.... ;) and in a certain way, when you have to "build" yourself, it's a positive thing.
Indeed, do you know? Sometimes I listen to your P. Gilbert's "I like rock" cause I really find it good... :)

Haha yeah, I'm a total perfectionist. It's definitely a positive thing yeah, especially when all the hard work pays off and I realise I can play something that I couldn't a few months ago or whatever.

The Paul Gilbert one eh? I like that one actually, it's the one I'm most proud of, probably because of that guitar solo. :)

^I agree... to realize your improvement after a hard work it's the better prize... it's really a joy, and I don't exaggerate.

Yeah, the Paul Gilbert one... the solo is spectacular, that's for sure! You've been able to combine speed with technique: good!!
But then most of the other works are good too... that's why in the past I said that you are on the right way.
Hey, and I repeat it: I don't say it to flatter you, cause I don't know you... but I'm not a liar... :)

Thanks. :)

I want to do some more but I've put the recording spree on hold for a while, I think I'll play a bit more and learn some new things and maybe record them in the future.

^Everything has got its own time, in life... I'll be waiting to hear them, if you'll allow us again!
And ok: do a lot of practice, but come on the forum too, don't forget us... Ok? :)

Now, I leave the forum: today I shouldn't be here: I got a flu, fever and all that stuff...
I am just out of my mind, to stay here! :lol: Bye Mitch! :wave: