Something wild vocals

Triple Corpse Hammerblow? Which part?

I don't mind Trivium. I don't know what peoples problem is with Trivium but they're a good band and there are a LOT more worse bands out there. They're doing fucking well atm if you ask me.

<-Warheart-> said:
Triple Corpse Hammerblow? Which part?

I don't mind Trivium. I don't know what peoples problem is with Trivium but they're a good band and there are a LOT more worse bands out there. They're doing fucking well atm if you ask me.
not sure, i cant listen atm parents are being retarded, just give it a listen through i should imagine you'll find the part i mean, and yeah trivium... are doing TOO well for what they do, however Corey is a good guitarist :erk:

Lady_Laiho said:
Trivium doing well? I don't think so. I think Hatebreed is better.
hatebreed, i always used to think they were ripping CoB's name off but then i listened to them and i was like these aren't even in the same league, they're totally different kinds of music

<-Warheart-> said:
Nope, I'd say you were probably one of the more intelligent posters on this board. :kickass:

At the mo, the board is lacking intelligent people, it has been swamped with people that can only read half of each posts and take in one or two words, But there is a difference between been intelligents and spelling everything correctly and perfect grammar.

Hail
Nick Brookes

Nick Brookes said:
At the mo, the board is lacking intelligent people, it has been swamped with people that can only read half of each posts and take in one or two words, But there is a difference between been intelligents and spelling everything correctly and perfect grammar.

Hail
Nick Brookes
True, i'd have to say that since ive joined, i'd estimate these boards to be 300% more intelligent than before :headbang: :loco:

Kattana said:
True, i'd have to say that since ive joined, i'd estimate these boards to be 300% more intelligent than before :headbang: :loco:

To post on this board, one must look past the fan boys, and the fourteen year olds that don't understand anything. I blame Bodom touring America, 3+ times a year :p

Nick Brookes said:
To post on this board, one must look past the fan boys, and the fourteen year olds that don't understand anything. I blame Bodom touring America, 3+ times a year :p
Rofl, how old you reckon Lady Laiho is? her poem says "once i turn 22" but that could just be a randomised number :erk:, 12,13???

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532; said:
Exactly.... this kind of music (metal) can take away all those bad feelings that you have inside you...

You mean for you.

In my case, I can take away my bad feeling with alot of music style:

Punk, Punk Folk, Punk/Ska/Folk, Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Old Rock, Progressive Rock, Classical, Symphonic, Soundtrack music, Ambiant, Experimental, Transcendantal, Jazz, Blues, Polka, Humpaa etc...

Ho yeah I know... Maybe I'm too much a big music lover :erk:

Fetzer said:
You mean for you.

In my case, I can take away my bad feeling with alot of music style:

Punk, Punk Folk, Punk/Ska/Folk, Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Old Rock, Progressive Rock, Classical, Symphonic, Soundtrack music, Ambiant, Experimental, Transcendantal, Jazz, Blues, Polka, Humpaa etc...

Ho yeah I know... Maybe I'm too much a big music lover :erk:

Kevin... I'm too much a music lover too!!

But hey, I am not listening only to metal... didn't you see it when you random finished in my blog, time ago? :)

Yeah yeah, I wasn't saying that you only love Metal :p I mean:

Metal is Music. Music is an art. Art comes from Mind. Mind are first rule by emotion and though. So there's adirect like between emotion, mind and art in general, not only Metal music :) Yeah I know you will say:

"But Kevin... I love art!

Didn't you see my signature ? What I mean was that Metal music was directly link to my emotion most of the time, more than other kind of music".

I know, I know ;) I just wanted to expres myself :)

^Oook, my buddy... :p Then in my opinion metal music is the most emotive, but in the sense of human instinctivity... it's a flame,a blast! Great...

The Emptier said:
really...maybe because that's when the album came out? idk...just a suggestion...

Well yeah obviously, but the threadstarter said:

" this also explains why they never do red light in my eyes live"

And I just said they did, all the time.

hurray, back on topic :p
i was on wikipedia yesterday lookin at info on the something wild album and the only song on the list that had a link was Red Light In My Eyes pt2 so i thought hmm... why would they have this as the only one with info. i clicked it and it turned out "nightwish" have covered it, has anyone heard this cover before?