Alexi's Vocals

Alexi should visit Melissa Cross ...
No really, i love alexi's vocals. They are one of the main reason why i started to listen CoB.

Note: I hate death metal, i generally like 80's/90's thrash more.

I think the vocals on Blooddrunk are really good, he still has that scream, which I like, and there's some almost growling bits, which sound really cool.
My favorite vocals are on FTR, a bit deeper than Hatebreeder vocals, but still have that high pitch.

Jari from wintersun shits all over Alexi, and i found the vocals on blooddrunk awful just so everyone knows, Hatebreeder was indeed the best, (IMO)

Jari isn't exactly good...Mikael Stanne shits all over him, Peter Tägtgren shits all over him, Johan Hegg shits all over him, shagrath shits all over him, John Tardy shits all over him...and thats just naming a few.

Just for the record, I have nothing against Jari...

I think the vocals on Blooddrunk are really good, he still has that scream, which I like, and there's some almost growling bits, which sound really cool.
My favorite vocals are on FTR, a bit deeper than Hatebreeder vocals, but still have that high pitch.

Jari isn't exactly good...Mikael Stanne shits all over him, Peter Tägtgren shits all over him, Johan Hegg shits all over him, shagrath shits all over him, John Tardy shits all over him...and thats just naming a few.

Just for the record, I have nothing against Jari...

:zombie:mikael akerfeldt shits all over ALL of them while they're standing on each other:zombie: