Someone have better photoes of Alexi's tattoo?

alban666

New Metal Member
Jan 1, 2006
I am looking for a good picture where you see the reaper tattoo of Alexi's right arm, the scythes of bodom dont have a good pic of that tattoo

I could only find these:

kopioalexilaiho12070302hb7.jpg
reaper1ob4.png

Not great but it's usually covered up.

ok thanks, but if someone got better post please, i just love that tattoo, (i mean the one on his right arm, which is posted by warheart

The only ones i can find are the ones on scythes of bodom and those seem pretty clear to me. And if not, there's a billion of pics where alexi's reaper tat is very visible just google it. I'll get you a better pic of alexi's tat when i meet him. I'll take a pic of it and worship it first though. Oooh, i love tats. We'll get one together....maybe on the same reaper, he'll tatoo my name under it and i'll get the same one and tattoo his name. Then my mark will be permanent on him.

^Becuz i'm listening to Killswitch Engage's "End of Heartache" and falling madly in love with Alexi all over again and i'll never forget Janne replying to me on the Janne thread. Damn, i haven't felt this way in such a long time. I miss this song and miss Alexi. I can't wait to see him again. BTW, OMG, i had no idea about the tour on your sig. I must go and see Decapitated again! I almost met them the last time i saw them. I'm behind on my summer concerts.

the tatoos look sick how logn did it take him to get them done ?

The only ones i can find are the ones on scythes of bodom and those seem pretty clear to me. And if not, there's a billion of pics where alexi's reaper tat is very visible just google it. I'll get you a better pic of alexi's tat when i meet him. I'll take a pic of it and worship it first though. Oooh, i love tats. We'll get one together....maybe on the same reaper, he'll tatoo my name under it and i'll get the same one and tattoo his name. Then my mark will be permanent on him.

of course thats gonna happen. you just hang in there.