Alexi's barbed wire tattoo,

Am I the only one that, when stuff like this happens (all the fanboys gather together to fight for something irrelevant) feels like fighting against 100 little kids crawling up your legs and arms and smashing them agasint the walls and having fun stepping on them? :lol:

Damn you talk too much.. but anyways.. FU*K YOU man. I just wanna say FOR god sake stop judging others and better take look at your self!
I just cant put up with assholes like you. All these people who starts arguing, and judging people about just 1 little tatoo are pathetic.

Damn you talk too much.. but anyways.. FU*K YOU man. I just wanna say FOR god sake stop judging others and better take look at your self!
I just cant put up with assholes like you. All these people who starts arguing, and judging people about just 1 little post are pathetic.

o_childrenofbodom11.jpg
o_childrenofbodom7.jpg

cob_0401stg_04.jpg

alexi878.jpg

alexi535.jpg

Alexi_US_Memphis_Oct04_04.jpg

alexi129.jpg

ChildrenOfBodom12-02-0549.jpg

www.jpg

Calm the fuck down guys - AlexiBitchTerror just wants some pics for a tat he wants to get, you don't need to give him shit for that.

Noel, Go eat Dr.House's ass - you're acting like a condescending bastard, much like House... *cough* fanboy *cough*

Thnx,
Good to see there are still some non retarded people on this forum

Are you serious? :lol: I can't understand what girls like about Alexi. I don't want say he's ugly but he's definitely not beautiful,pretty,good looking, whatever...
But maybe I would say the same if I were a girl, don't know :)

haha I just said that cuz of the sweat on his booddyyyy. ;)
but I agree. he's not really that good looking. Just the fact that he's a frontman of a band automatically makes him more appealing to everyone tho. not only girls, but all the fan boys. or I should say it generates fan boys, as you are well aware.

but think of him as a normal, everyday guy that you happen to pass on the street. I mean, would you really look twice at him? I know this is hard to do cuz just thinking of alexi's face probably conveys a "omg alexi laiho, hot finnish guitarist" type of idea to you. but really, he's like an average guy. not like model status or whatever.

but think of him as a normal, everyday guy that you happen to pass on the street. I mean, would you really look twice at him? I know this is hard to do cuz just thinking of alexi's face probably conveys a "omg alexi laiho, hot finnish guitarist" type of idea to you. but really, he's like an average guy. not like model status or whatever.

that's exactly what I like about him (apart from the way he looks), the fact that he does seem like an average guy, and not some puffed up, strutting rock star, or whatever, and yes, I'd definitely notice him if I passed him on the street; but then, of course, everyone has different ideas about what is attractive to them in another person (and I do particularly like small men :lol:)

Are you serious? :lol: I can't understand what girls like about Alexi. I don't want say he's ugly but he's definitely not beautiful,pretty,good looking, whatever...
But maybe I would say the same if I were a girl, don't know :)

I honestly dont find Alexi to be attractive on any way.I like his older work but I dont thinks he is a sexy beast or smth.:lol: