Alexi's barbed wire tattoo,

Is called running out of valid arguments ;)

What valid argument? You're just calling people names? I bet you're the kid who got their ass kicked on a daily basis by all the other delinquents at school. Stop talking shit (I know this is hard with your head that far up your own ass) and act like somewhat of a human being.

@eveningninja
Yeah you're correct, I chose one element in House and compared it to Noel. House is great because he's a smart condescending bastard as well as an arrogant royal pain in the ass. Noel is just a kid who figured out how to plug in the internet to his PC and auto assumes he's better than everyone else.

What valid argument? You're just calling people names? I bet you're the kid who got their ass kicked on a daily basis by all the other delinquents at school. Stop talking shit (I know this is hard with your head that far up your own ass) and act like somewhat of a human being.

@eveningninja
Yeah you're correct, I chose one element in House and compared it to Noel. House is great because he's a smart condescending bastard as well as an arrogant royal pain in the ass. Noel is just a kid who figured out how to plug in the internet to his PC and auto assumes he's better than everyone else.

And you must be a huge badass in real life.

What an amazing contribution... Ever notice that when you get behind a keyboard, some jack-ass starts typing?

Am I the only one that, when stuff like this happens (all the fanboys gather together to fight for something irrelevant) feels like fighting against 100 little kids crawling up your legs and arms and smashing them agasint the walls and having fun stepping on them? :lol:

Am I the only one that, when stuff like this happens (all the fanboys gather together to fight for something irrelevant) feels like fighting against 100 little kids crawling up your legs and arms and smashing them agasint the walls and having fun stepping on them? :lol:

:lol: I know what you're talking about. Fanboi rage. No space for criticism.

Again with your arrogance. You were just being a total dick to someone who just asked for help, it's nothing to do with Children of Bodom it's just you. There's no "Fanboy" group, just arrogant assholes like yourself who think they're just plain better than everyone else.

Now, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Hell, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps.

zxw3l5.gif

Done and done

Now, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Hell, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps.

:lol: :lol: AMAZING!! :lol: