Alexi's barbed wire tattoo,

:D fuck you twat, Im tired of immature alexi fans and I'm a very good looking gal, I don't need balls. and its not my shop :lol: and I saw them in every tattoo studio is was in so..even if they got these small wires, tell em to make it bigger?or customise it? that would be at least a bit of a own tattoo.but you want exactly the same tattoo like alexi? :/
still, they are stock tattoos and look dumb and you just turned 18 and want to get a OMGALEXI!-tattoo. now, whos the immature moron?

At least try and read the first post, I AM customizing my tattoo I just wanted a good look at ALEXI'S tattoo because it LOOKS GOOD so I have a few ideas to mod MY tattoo :saint:

How are you gonna mod it? Just curious. Maybe some CoB lyrics around barbed wire? Wouldn't that be cool or what?

You OBVIOUSLY see how Alexi's one is crossed and barbed on diffrent places, Ima make mine tripled crossed and whole barbed, I just want the barbes in detail so I can use it as a main idea.

Its funny how people over react to getting anything similar alexi lol. Im pretty sure Alexi aint the only one in the world with that tattoo. I dont see whats so bad with getting a tattoo which someone else has really.

He/she doesn't want it because it's good, he/she wants it because Alexi has one, which it's retarded.

Its funny how people over react to getting anything similar alexi lol. Im pretty sure Alexi aint the only one in the world with that tattoo. I dont see whats so bad with getting a tattoo which someone else has really.

I agree, it's quite funny. There's nothing bad about it, this board is just full of people who like to constantly bitch and step on others.

He/she doesn't want it because it's good, he/she wants it because Alexi has one, which it's retarded.

"Because it's good?" What the hell does that even mean? Good or bad is not relevant, it's about personal appeal (whether it's music, cereal brand, t-shirt design, tattoo, etc). We all have reasons that make sense to us in our own way, it doesn't need to make sense to the rest of the world. And it's hardly retarded. As humans we all tend to copy and take ideas from one another. Musicians do it, artists do it, we all do it from day to day with little choices we make. A barbed wire tattoo is one little aspect of that, which Alexi in his own day also saw on someone else's arm and decided he wanted a similar tattoo. Individualism can only go so far. This is such a basic concept of society.

Regardless, it's quite redundant to keep bashing "fanboys" on this board. Nothing you say is going to change their opinion, and even if it did, how is that for the better? They are now characterizing their actions based on some random forum user they've never met, omg so cool. This is the On-Topic section ffs, in which the OP asked a perfectly reasonable question. Twat-like behavior is held in Off-Topic.

I agree, it's quite funny. There's nothing bad about it, this board is just full of people who like to constantly bitch and step on others.

"Because it's good?" What the hell does that even mean? Good or bad is not relevant, it's about personal appeal (whether it's music, cereal brand, t-shirt design, tattoo, etc). We all have reasons that make sense to us in our own way, it doesn't need to make sense to the rest of the world. And it's hardly retarded. As humans we all tend to copy and take ideas from one another. Musicians do it, artists do it, we all do it from day to day with little choices we make. A barbed wire tattoo is one little aspect of that, which Alexi in his own day also saw on someone else's arm and decided he wanted a similar tattoo. Individualism can only go so far. This is such a basic concept of society.

Regardless, it's quite redundant to keep bashing "fanboys" on this board. Nothing you say is going to change their opinion, and even if it did, how is that for the better? They are now characterizing their actions based on some random forum user they've never met, omg so cool. This is the On-Topic section ffs, in which the OP asked a perfectly reasonable question. Twat-like behavior is held in Off-Topic.

Well said.

such an INTP <3
House would be proud.
Well said.

and you sir, are definitely more ENTP than INTP. I re-read those profiles recently, and you definitely fit more with the former :)

Dude, you just fail. Idolization is always retarded when it goes to as far as getting tattoos of your fav band or something.

I thing its dumb because its a stock tattoo and it still reminds me of stupid bodybuilders :lol:

Dude, you just fail. Idolization is always retarded when it goes to as far as getting tattoos of your fav band or something.

what do you care? if someone wants a tattoo of their favorite band/favorite guitarist or something, then let them be happy and get it. it has nothing to do with you, so it's not "fail" in any sense but your sense. You have no idea what kind of feelings that piece of art can convey to the person getting it, so you honestly have no place to be saying whether or not they should do it.

IMO a tattoo is something which represents something so special for you or just a gret moment of your life and things like that.
Cob are so important for me that tattooing something deal with cob/alexi wouldn't be stupid at all...It's only something which let you remember something you don't wanna forget...

what do you care? if someone wants a tattoo of their favorite band/favorite guitarist or something, then let them be happy and get it. it has nothing to do with you, so it's not "fail" in any sense but your sense. You have no idea what kind of feelings that piece of art can convey to the person getting it, so you honestly have no place to be saying whether or not they should do it.

Actually I don't care. Just said my opinion. Fanbois can do whatever they wish.

It's only something which let you remember something you don't wanna forget...

If that's the case you should go to Alzheimer's test instead of getting a tattoo.