Aleksis new tattoo(s)

*hehe* --> with a look at the HIM-discussion...
okay, okay, zarok, i'm sorry, i should have known that you NEVER joke! :)
anyhow- let's hope that aleksi will NEVER look like Ville valo! but i guess he will never look like him, so... :)

TheSomberlain said:
Lets just hope that Jaska doesn't end up like Gas or whatever HIM's drummer is called. He'd fall thru the stage. Infact, now that Ale has resigned and can't fall off stage anymore, maybe they should pull this thing off.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's true, Gas is fukking FAT!!! I mean, I'm not thin myself but that guy is like three times my size!
Also, he is much bigger than Ale. And I can't really imagine any of the Bodom guys becoming as fat as Gas! :lol:

c'mon zarok: you're a great HIM-fan, right???? you know sooo many things of them and you're ashamed to tell it to all the bodom-fans in this forum, aren't you???*lol*

"Gas Lipstick" as Artist Name is like wearing a sign "I'm Gay and Proud of it, sweeties" at a catholic demonstration.

HIM suck SO hard it hurts. @_@ Somebody should burn those damn Motherfuckers ;_;

Zarok666 said:
As far as I know his last name is Lipstick...
Missery said:
c'mon zarok: you're a great HIM-fan, right???? you know sooo many things of them and you're ashamed to tell it to all the bodom-fans in this forum, aren't you???*lol*
Oh my god Missery you're right! I didn't know that and I like HIM's old stuff myself. Besides, I think Ville Valo is fucking hot even tho I'm aware he looks so gay
*runs as far as hell so no bottle can reach her head* :D

Missery said:
Well, what should I say now? You got me. I admit that I like HIM even more than COB. But please don't spread this secret outside this thread, ok?

come on, loztdignity , he IS gay.. or at least bisexual.. but i don't wanna discuss about that... it doesn't matter (in my opinion) if this guy is gay or not!
hey zarok, i won't tell anybody, promised! *g*

TheSomberlain said:
Can't have been fun growing up with Gas.
There can be two sources for that funny name: Helium or Methane.
Can't decide which one is the most fitting :p

Lol, what about Aaaaaaaaargon from Mystic Circle?

loztdignity said:
WTF, HIM rules..and so what if he looks gay? He isn't. He has had alot of women and has an amazing singing voice.

haha, fuck man.. woody allen had alot of women to! he aint cool..
him sucks big ass, and he cant sing live!! just another teenage depressionband

id enjoy his singing a lot more if he didnt choke every time he inhaled

Can't you see my darlingUHHHHHHHHHHHHHchhh
That the harder i tryZZZHHHHHHHUKKKKKKK
The more we grow apartBHHHHHHHHHHHHeGGGG

him is more mopey and emo metal than sentenced