A tattoo for Spiffo

Hah, ok.

It happens that I am not a great fan of either the song nor the artwork for Stranger In A Strange Land. It would be possible for me to be a fan of the artwork and not so much the music that goes with it, such as the SSOASS cover as I mentioned earlier, but I still wouldn't get a tattoo of artwork I like that is associated with an album/song I am less keen on, as anytime I see any Eddie art, it always makes me think of the song/album it featured on. I wouldn't want a constent reminder of lesser quality (IMO) Maiden material.

Found a photo of some dude's tattoo which is very much like what I want to get. I had it in my head to have him right way up, but when I saw this I knew it was what I wanted. The sun looks a bit naff so I wouldn't get that. I'm thinking of a bunch of feathers trailing him as he falls, with the wings looking more feathery than they do here.

bmegl040269.jpg

Note: my chest is much hairier.

Spiff have a gooooooood look at the tat, if you wont to look at a dude upside down showing you his nob go for it, or at least make it a female upside down, he's only smilling because he knows he's fcked up, think about it before you do it, unless your a female?

can you see yourself showing your mates your tat, they'll be saying check out the dudes little p***k :lol::lol:

so think before you do something you might regret.

No, I fully intend on making sure his todger isn't visible. :) I've thought about that already. And I don't that exact picture, just the general body positioning.

I don't want someone looking at it and asking why I have a naked dude on my arm. :)

Got an appointment on Tuesday for a consultation with an artist. They told me to bring in as much reference material as I can.

I've decided that it'll be like a diver when he's coming out of a somersault thingo - back's facing downwards and his legs are pointing to the sky, sort of like one would when they're falling from a very long distance. This gives me an excuse to have shadows over the dangly bits. It'll be black & white, but I want the wings to be orange or yellow or something with bits of feathers trailing him, so that if you look at it from a distance it looks like a fireball or something.