Jag Panzer tattoo - suggestions?

_Vandroiy_

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting a new tattoo, probably on my left upper arm, and the thought of paying tribute to one of my absolute favourite bands, Jag Panzer, struck me. :worship:

But I'm really not sure of exactly what. I don't want a tattoo with too much details, and I don't want the band logo, I don't know why but I don't like letters in tattoos :erk:

Does anyone here have any suggestions? All thoughts and opinions are most welcome. :headbang:

It's difficult considering you don't just want the simple JP with the sickles or whatever. Although it would be quite a bit of detail you could take a picture from one of the covers, perhaps Casting the Stones.

Haha.. some quite good suggestions and some fun ones.

No, I don't want the sickles and the JP, and not their usual JAG PANZER-logo either.. aargh, I guess I'm quite choosy or whatever you say..
And something from Casting the stones cover would be hard I think.. or not very goodlooking, like with the stone or that bug, it wouldn't look good on my arm. And Mechanized Warfare.. I don't like that cover :) I think it looks quite cheesy and also a little blurry..

Thanks anyway though.. I'll keep on thinking..

_Vandroiy_ said:

No, I don't want the sickles and the JP, and not their usual JAG PANZER-logo either.. aargh, I guess I'm quite choosy or whatever you say..
And something from Casting the stones cover would be hard I think.. or not very goodlooking, like with the stone or that bug, it wouldn't look good on my arm. And Mechanized Warfare.. I don't like that cover :) I think it looks quite cheesy and also a little blurry..

You could go for the "Elric killing everything" cover of the European release of Ample Destruction...

And something from Casting the stones cover would be hard I think.. or not very goodlooking, like with the stone or that bug, it wouldn't look good on my arm. And Mechanized Warfare.. I don't like that cover I think it looks quite cheesy and also a little blurry..

That's kinda eliminating almost everything... :loco:

You could do a Manowar type scene with the Panzer guys standing around in huge muscle bodies, and it could say behind it: "Other bands play, PANZ-OWAR KILLS!"

Ok, maybe that's a little over the top...

Avalanche9601 said:
That's kinda eliminating almost everything... :loco:

You could do a Manowar type scene with the Panzer guys standing around in huge muscle bodies, and it could say behind it: "Other bands play, PANZ-OWAR KILLS!"

Ok, maybe that's a little over the top...

Get one of Harry in one of his many triumphant Tyrant poses.