Jag Panzer for Powerfest 2007?

:erk: Rob, I do get your point, but not ALL Israelis are Jews, just as not all Jews are Israeli..........

There are many Jewish brothers of the metal faith!
- Scott Ian
- Marty Friedman
- Barry Stern (RIP)
etc, etc, etc....

I thought Jewish metal bands were the bands that didnt include lyric sheets or a nice booklet in the CD case or give any extras on the CD itself.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought Jewish metal bands were the bands that didnt include lyric sheets or a nice booklet in the CD case or give any extras on the CD itself.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn, I thought you were capable of better jokes than that.
You know, maybe something along the lines of,
"Gene Simmons appeared on my TV set last night, and all of a sudden, a $20 bill was missing from my wallet"

Back on topic here !!

I think these guys would be a terrific fit for a Powerfest headlining slot of some sort. I think it would be killer if their live recording hopes could be included in the deal.

Who knows .. maybe if it was known they were going to record a live album at the festival it would bring in some extra sales for the festival. You'd think that might be a draw of sorts, and would prompt some people to attend.

Also, I noticed on Jag Panzer's forum that Briody said the band would love to play the festival. It would be awesome ... sign them up ... Jag Panzer ... one night only ... exclusive recordings for their upcoming live album ... be a part of metal history !!! Well, that might be laying it on thick, but I think they are a terrific fit for the festival.

Britt