Alexi's barbed wire tattoo,

IMO a tattoo is something which represents something so special for you or just a gret moment of your life and things like that.
Cob are so important for me that tattooing something deal with cob/alexi wouldn't be stupid at all...It's only something which let you remember something you don't wanna forget...
completely agree.
no, it just looks good, the deep meaning thing is overrated :p
for some people yeah, they just get it for fashion and looks. for others, there is meaning behind it. and besides, what if someone got a tattoo that wasn't even visible unless they took off their clothes or something. obviously they aren't doing it to impress others. It's like an expression of emotion. just like a person screams when he's mad, or cries when he's in pain, a person can get a tattoo to represent some other emotion, like a passion he/she has.

Maybe for you...

that was a joke. alll my tattoos got some meaning, but they do not represent love for some band :D
nah it's ok if he wants a tattoo like that, i couldnt care less but I think this whole *I just turned 18 and i need a tattoo like my guitar god* is a bit stupid..
if he/she would get a band related tattoo, mix it with something personal? just copying the tattoo of your idol is kinda :erk:
actually i wanted one of those wires too :lol: and I'm glad I got a different tattoo back then..

for some people yeah, they just get it for fashion and looks. for others, there is meaning behind it. and besides, what if someone got a tattoo that wasn't even visible unless they took off their clothes or something. obviously they aren't doing it to impress others. It's like an expression of emotion. just like a person screams when he's mad, or cries when he's in pain, a person can get a tattoo to represent some other emotion, like a passion he/she has.

This thing I don't understand. If you get a tattoo, it's obviously for showing it. Why anyone takes tattoo just for self? I mean if you aren't going to show it to anybody, why do you need it? If you have that emotion or whatever behind it, why do you need some image on your skin to remind it. Besides if tattoo is on visible place on your body AND it has some deep meaning that no other could understand, then why all the work? Where's the profit? That's just bullshit IMO. It's always about showing.

I have some important things in my life, but I don't need those tattooed on my skin. My mind and thoughts are more important than some image painted on me.

if it was up to me id say for you to get alexi tattooed to your arm or someplace else with this bad ass signature guitar in hand flipping the viewer off.
1, requires quite alot of skill for the artist to create and look good. (individuality)
2. cuz it would be funny as hell.
but i dont really see that $value in getting inked up, its just money i really couldnt get my self to spend.

What a hell are you talking about?! Fanboys? Wannabes?!! For fu*k sake its like saying.. You have indian tatooed on your arm you are too much indian wanna be! Tatooing something like skull (which means NOTHING) is more retarded than tatooing something like COBHC on you arm (which means a lot for you if you are true fan.)
Every one idolizes something and its good.
(I mean look at this example.. Metallers , blackers or what ever they are dressing and making tattoos same as milions other ppl. They copying style, haircuts and tatoos from others so whats wrong if someone copying tatoos from Alexi or any other dude?????)
That was my strong opinion :kickass:

maaan, I dont talk about wannabes and fanbois, I talk about stock tattoos. They suck, that's all. and that alexi thing is a stock tattoo.
BUT I wonder if he wants that tattoo just because alexi got it or because he really likes it. because he wanted such a precise picture of it I really think its just his tribute to alexi.
I'm just speaking for me but if i wanted a band related tattoo i would think about a own design. copying the tattoo of your hero might seem cool but if you're doing it because you want to look LIKE him.. :erk:

Dude, you just fail. Idolization is always retarded when it goes to as far as getting tattoos of your fav band or something.

Yeah because you totally know that I just like the idea of getting a barbed wire tattood on my wrist, that I don't like it but I just want it because Alexi has it.

Where in fucking hell did I mention that?

maaan, I dont talk about wannabes and fanbois, I talk about stock tattoos. They suck, that's all. and that alexi thing is a stock tattoo.
BUT I wonder if he wants that tattoo just because alexi got it or because he really likes it. because he wanted such a precise picture of it I really think its just his tribute to alexi.
I'm just speaking for me but if i wanted a band related tattoo i would think about a own design. copying the tattoo of your hero might seem cool but if you're doing it because you want to look LIKE him.. :erk:

i see what you wanna say. Ah n cmon people stop judging him (or her) he just have his own opinion and thats it. AlexiBitchTerror good luck with your tattoo :kickass:

If you just turned 18 you should really reconsider getting a tattoo, let alone a fucking queer stock arm band tattoo. And you are a fanboy for Alexi Laiho, and it seems like your idolization for him is excessive.

Just look at his screen name, of course he's a fanboy and that's the reason he wants that tattoo, for his birthday, without thinking it for at least a month :lol:

Just look at his screen name, of course he's a fanboy and that's the reason he wants that tattoo, for his birthday, without thinking it for at least a month :lol:

I'm getting 18 in exactly 4 months, and I've been thinking allot. Beside I allready got a tattoo so I know what the heck I'm talking about.

Beside you starting to judge people and act like you're a know it all just by looking to their screen name?

Ofcourse I admire Alexi, he inspired my guitar playing a lot but I'm certainly not a fanboy you dickhead.

Calm the fuck down guys - AlexiBitchTerror just wants some pics for a tat he wants to get, you don't need to give him shit for that.

Noel, Go eat Dr.House's ass - you're acting like a condescending bastard, much like House... *cough* fanboy *cough*

I'm getting 18 in exactly 4 months, and I've been thinking allot. Beside I allready got a tattoo so I know what the heck I'm talking about.
Slipknot-tattoo.jpg
??
is that you?

Noel, Go eat Dr.House's ass - you're acting like a condescending bastard, much like House... *cough* fanboy *cough*

LOL, what a compliment to be compared to House. The thing is though, there are tons of people who act like condescending bastards, especially on the internet. What sets House apart though is that he is extremely intelligent and is actually correct about his judgments most of the time (and of course, he is fictional). Very very different from your average internet ass.