Tattoos

I could take CoB tattoo if and when I still like them, lets say about after...5 years from now. I think that I would just take 2 crossed scythes between my shoulder blades...

If you fucking love a band, and want to get a tattoo, then do it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 90% of the people on here are fucking elitists anyway who only like the debut album from like 5 bands and thats it. Just think about it before you do it thats all.

The thing about it is even if you end up not liking the band, you DID at that point, so it's kind of a reflection of who you were at that time and what you were into.

But go for it dude, if you really like bodom. I just don't suggest getting the band name, just get a logo that people wouldn't know what it meant unless they were a bodom fan. Personally I like the reaper silhoutettes as the link hovers on cobhc.com and I may get one of those in the future. I'm also getting an in flames tattoo half soon, but just the jester and no band name.

I think most ppl in here don't have any tattoos yet so whatta hell they know.

Yes and it's true that some old fart's regred their tattoos later, but who gives a shit anyway live everyday like last day.

U gonna carry that rest of your life ofc it can be removed too, but i belive that tattoo u have must bring some memories like pictures aswell.
And every tattoos must have some meanings who u are and what u feel etc!!

What rock did you just crawl out from under? There are more colors then black.
If the tattoo starts to fade you get more color put in it. Simple as that.

I think he means how long will having an AMGALEXI tattoo be cool for.

What rock did you just crawl out from under? There are more colors then black.
If the tattoo starts to fade you get more color put in it. Simple as that.

what rock did you crawl out from

yes there are a wide range of colours. Red being the hardest to remove

black usually fades to green which can't look that great

Im not sure about recolouring a tattoo if thats possible? Is it now O wise one?

Says who? MY love for Alexi and COB will last a lifetime.

got that right :heh: ^

if i were that guy deciding to get a tat, i'd get one that in a way could stand for bodom but could also stand for other thing(s). cause yeah, if your not into bodom a few years from now and you got a tat that only stood for bodom, its like 'now what?'. but, if you got one that could stand for bodom or something(s) else, then you could think of another meaning.

Yes and it's true that some old fart's regred their tattoos later, but who gives a shit anyway live everyday like last day.

U gonna carry that rest of your life ofc it can be removed too, but i belive that tattoo u have must bring some memories like pictures aswell.

I have a few things to say about this subject.

: I have tattoo so i do know.

but who gives a shit anyway live everyday like last day.
If that was the case then i would have severe liver failure like most of the other fellas on the board

gonna carry that rest of your life ofc it can be removed too, but i belive that tattoo u have must bring some memories like pictures aswell.
: Sure you can get a tattoo of COB or a band but there will be a stage when you will not like this band anymore and regret ever getting it, the other fact is that he or she said she wanted it to get done on her chest so if you ever wanted it to get removed most tattoo removal places would not recommend getting it removed if it is on your chest because 1: it hurts 10x more than getting it done and 2: because it would leave mass scarring and you would look like a fucking burn victim.

DO NOT GET A BAND TATTOO UNLESS THE BAND HAS SPLIT UP.