Tattoos

Draugen

I I I
Nov 7, 2002
Malmo, Sweden
Can´t remember if there was an old thread with this topic, but anyway...
I´ve just had my fourth tattoo inked to my body, and it became the (in)famous "trollcross" which can be seen in the "Älvefärd" booklet if I remember correctly. Just thought I posted the pic here, so I can brag about it... :D
Anyone else have a Vintersorg/Otyg/folkloristic tattoo or similar??? Post pic then...
Download.aspx

Next time, I will probably do the "Vintersorg-symbol" all over my back. But it'll have to wait until my economic situation gets better...

Hebbe, I don't this link will work unless you give out your username and password for your webmail account (which quite obviously is the place where you stored the pic).
If your homepage worked, I'd suggest to put it up there (didn't you even have a tattoo section?)

Gaunerin said:
Hebbe, I don't this link will work unless you give out your username and password for your webmail account (which quite obviously is the place where you stored the pic).
If your homepage worked, I'd suggest to put it up there (didn't you even have a tattoo section?)
Damn! I thought that would happen. Yes I do have a tattoo-section on my homepage as well (www.spineless.tk) but I haven´t updated any of my pages in ages (what a rhyme!). The reason is that I haven´t got internet at all where I'm living. So I have to sit here at my school and do everything. This is also the reason to why the trollskog-page isn´t updated. I have done like a million things on it and would very much like to update it now...

...and I would like to see the update if there's a million things you did to the page :)
If you like, email me that pic you wanted to post and I'll put it up somewhere until you get the chance to host it yourself.

Gaunerin said:
...and I would like to see the update if there's a million things you did to the page :)
If you like, email me that pic you wanted to post and I'll put it up somewhere until you get the chance to host it yourself.
OK, so here it is... thanks a lot for hosting it Gauny...

troll2.JPG