Saw - Jigsaw and Tattoos

Hey pal, we know how Roy looks like, but you didn't post us Jigsaw's face.

Don't get a tattoo, you'll regret it once you sober up.

You obviously don't understand my username, as it is a personal joke to me, and I am in no way suicidal. I don't understand yours either, so there is no need to make fun.

If you hate "emo" by which I am assuming you associate suicidal people with, hence you making fun of my username, why do you like Children of Bodom? Alexi cut himself regularly and tried to commit suicide. A little ironic don't you think?

And no, I did not get any tattoo's, I am just saying I like the cover art of Something Wild, it would look cool as a tattoo. As you can see on Alexi, it looks cool. I would like to get a tattoo of a reaper, but not from an album cover. :Smug:

If this thread is upsetting everyone I don't mind it being closed. I just asked a question. :lol:

Because everyone who does something not related to bashing on this forum instantly wakes attention and is regarded as emo.

And I think that tattoo is gay.

Hey pal, we know how Roy looks like, but you didn't post us Jigsaw's face.

Don't get a tattoo, you'll regret it once you sober up.
Well, this time I agree with you.

But I was thinking that then, anyway, someone could regret whichever tattoo he got... no matter what image or writing that represents.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5844561 said:
Well, this time I agree with you.

But I was thinking that then, anyway, someone could regret whichever tattoo he got... no matter what image or writing that represents.

well, the trick is to get a tattoo which you just dont mind when you stop adoring it ;)

of course just in case you stop liking it.

well, the trick is to get a tattoo which you just dont mind when you stop adoring it ;)

of course just in case you stop liking it.

I'm not sure I understood well what you said (sorry), but... anyway, to aswer to the thread, I have no tattoo.
I've thought to get one many times, and on my right shoulder, or my left hand... but I've always been afraid of a regret in the future and so on... :)

^well i got a tattoo (not a cob related) and i have to admit that there are moments where i think it isnt that perfect.But that doesnt mean i regret it.Because when i think of my arm without a tattoo i know it was the right decision to get one

^well i got a tattoo (not a cob related) and i have to admit that there are moments where i think it isnt that perfect.But that doesnt mean i regret it.Because when i think of my arm without a tattoo i know it was the right decision to get one

Oh, ok... well, it's nice to hear that, cause this makes understand that your tattoo means something to you, it's good in this case... :)

But there are lots of people who get a tattoo just to do, and after a while start regret and complaint about it... that's sad, instead.

Tattoo4.jpg

^Uh, well.... if he has no regrets, that's a great thing, Ricky! :)

I don't like those tattoos... but it's none of my business, sure.

But anyway, I don't know, that guy's the only who can know it but.... he says he has no regrets only with his tattoo, but in the end we'll never know what he really thinks... mind is a total mistery, you can say or show a thing... but think something else.

Jigsaw and the reaper look NOTHING alike!!!!!!!!!! That jigsaw person has weird paintings on its face and the reaper is shadowy. As for tatoos, i don't think i'd ever get a COB tatoo but i want Alexi's name tatooed to show my love for him.