I've got all the CoB lyrics on my site now

No problem. I keep losing the Inearthed demo transcriptions when I have to reformat and shit, cause it's not usually one of the things I think to back up... or my comp is too fucked up to be able to back up anything and I lose them anyways. Once I've found the friggin songs again I'll transcribe them as best as possible (some are almost completely indeciphrable, at least with the quality of the mp3s on the net).

Stun said:
No problem. I keep losing the Inearthed demo transcriptions when I have to reformat and shit, cause it's not usually one of the things I think to back up... or my comp is too fucked up to be able to back up anything and I lose them anyways. Once I've found the friggin songs again I'll transcribe them as best as possible (some are almost completely indeciphrable, at least with the quality of the mp3s on the net).

oh btw I took a closer look on some songs of HCDR and some of your transcriptions doesnt seem quite right, altho gthey are are better than most on the internet.

Any suggestions?? Too many ppl just say "your lyrics suck" or "blah blah is wrong" but never tell me what they think it is. So, please give me feedback... the site wouldn't be the same if ppl hadn't given me some great suggestions. I can't guarentee I'll agree with you, though. I've had lots of ridiculous suggestions too... o_O

Stun said:
Any suggestions?? Too many ppl just say "your lyrics suck" or "blah blah is wrong" but never tell me what they think it is. So, please give me feedback... the site wouldn't be the same if ppl hadn't given me some great suggestions. I can't guarentee I'll agree with you, though. I've had lots of ridiculous suggestions too... o_O
Well, in Bodom Beach Terror, állu fucking sings: suns going down, moons rising high, not suns falling down moons bright tonigt...