COB Tattos?

FearTheReaper

Aug 14, 2006
Buffalo, N.Y.
Obviously getting children of bodom tattoed on your face is retarded. Or the cobhc knuckle thing. But what would you think of cover art? Its different. Its not really getting it cuz you like bodom,more like cuz you love the artwork. I got 2 reaper posters in my room. So i was seriously thinkin about getting a tatto of the Something Wild cover art on my fore arm. Without it saying Children Of Bodom,"Something Wild" of course. I'm not 100 percent sold on the idea but i thought it would look pretty sick. I think reapers are cool looking and its the same as a reaper tat.

i rule i live by is NEVER get band tattoos what if bodom all of a sudden started making pop music or country or something gay. then youve got a tattoo of a gay band on you forever

I know dude,i live by the rule as well,i dont have ne tats but yeahh!

I just figured album art is different,If that did happen then i could look at it and say " It still is a cool ass reaper"

Everytime i Die said:
i rule i live by is NEVER get band tattoos what if bodom all of a sudden started making pop music or country or something gay. then youve got a tattoo of a gay band on you forever
FearTheReaper said:
Its not really getting it cuz you like bodom,more like cuz you love the artwork.

Yeah...

But anyway, it's a fucking permanent mark on your body. If YOU want it, then get it. Fuck everyone else's opinion, unless you were getting "zomg bum sex wiv alexi", THEN it would be wise to listen to others opinions but you're not. It's just a reaper.

I think maybe the SW reaper on your arm would be cool but don't have like the big red square around it too (CD case shape...).

Yeah...

But anyway, it's a fucking permanent mark on your body. If YOU want it, then get it. Fuck everyone else's opinion, unless you were getting "zomg bum sex wiv alexi", THEN it would be wise to listen to others opinions but you're not. It's just a reaper.

I think maybe the SW reaper on your arm would be cool but don't have like the big red square around it too (CD case shape...).

Yeah

I would get just the reaper,not the square,lmao,that would be hilarious

someone should just get the square,and a outline of the reaper,lmao that would kick ass.

The Follow The Reaper artwork kicks ass too,HCDR's my fav though

I always thought the HCDR artwork like ripping out of your chest would kick ass

someone should just get the square,and a outline of the reaper,lmao that would kick ass.

The Follow The Reaper artwork kicks ass too,HCDR's my fav though

I always thought the HCDR artwork like ripping out of your chest would kick ass

I saw this guy with the HCDR reaper on his arm, it looked awesome.

well, the reaper is cool and all, but tattoes should mean something to you personally, more than just a cool picture. if COB really means something to you, then go for it (but give it some thought). if you really ARE 10 (which is strange, shouldnt you be playing pokemon somewhere?) then i say give it a WHOLE lot of thought. Im glad i havent gotten a tat yet, you gotta think about shit like that. it wont ever come off (unless you have money to get really expensive and painful surgery, but where would a ten-year-old get cash like that? for a tat nonetheless. start saving your allowance!)

I'm 16 and just lightly thinking of geting a tattoo with like a treble clef onfire but I have decided to wait until I am about 21 so I don't make a stupid choice.

well, the reaper is cool and all, but tattoes should mean something to you personally, more than just a cool picture. if COB really means something to you, then go for it (but give it some thought). if you really ARE 10 (which is strange, shouldnt you be playing pokemon somewhere?) then i say give it a WHOLE lot of thought. Im glad i havent gotten a tat yet, you gotta think about shit like that. it wont ever come off (unless you have money to get really expensive and painful surgery, but where would a ten-year-old get cash like that? for a tat nonetheless. start saving your allowance!)

Lol,nah im 18,lmao,thats alot of allowance

I've always wanted a tattoo of my favourite band, but it took me 20 years to finnally get it. I've decided to go with my all time favourite album

done in 2003 after 3 Maiden gigs in 4 night
powermaidentatqx0.jpg

I love COB but only one tattoo for me

Cheers !
PowerMaiden