I got to see Distorted Mind play this weekend and you didn't.

Mike

Jan 11, 2004
Denzel, WA.
That's "Disturbed Mind" for those of you who went to school in Asbury Park. I know, Reading just wasnt a strong point in your school systems. But hell, what would you do with an education anyway? Honestly...

Haha, the look on Bozarth's face when the guy said the name wrong was priceless.

Seriously, these people are like snails up there.. I walk in with my DMind hat on and I hand the guy my admission cash and he looks at me and asks "Are you here to see any band specifically?" I wanted to point to my hat and say what do you think numb nuts? Only I realized it would be pointless for me to ask him that since I already know the man is incapable of thinking.

Anyway, the show was excellent :headbang: Glad I finally got to get back out to one of their shows. Nice work Will.

Seriously, these people are like snails up there.. I walk in with my DMind hat on and I hand the guy my admission cash and he looks at me and asks "Are you here to see any band specifically?" I wanted to point to my hat and say what do you think numb nuts? Only I realized it would be pointless for me to ask him that since I already know the man is incapable of thinking.

See, now if I were in that situation I would have answered with " oh, there are bands playing tonight? what kind of music is it? "

and looked around all confused. :confused:

I loathe clubs that ask paying customers who they came to see. It's like the idiots way to figure out how to pay the bands. And what happens if someone came to see ALL the bands?

Are all the clubs like that over there, Will?

mmmm Necrophagist!

Kevin - only the really really really small places. on the other hand, there arent many places around here that bands can play that are all ages... so i take what i can get, which is sadly that venue... which is an hour and a half away

Well yeah, I understand where you're coming from. There's definitely nothing wrong with playing those kinds of shows, they just annoyed the hell out of me the 2 or 3 times I had to deal with it in Seattle. Most clubs here do things very differently than that, so maybe that's why I dislike it so much.

Will, fuck the venus... if it wasnt for the po-lice you could just play in your back yard like 1-2 a month. Those shows were always the best. :headbang:

:lol: If I could afford it man i'd fly ya'll over just now, stick you in a small, yet comfortable van with a map of the UK and send you on your way! :p