i had just announced my love for steph harris...

the i started moving to the new rapture radio studio's.
i am now officially moved into the new state of the art studio and i still want to have mad monkey sex with steph o_O (do it steph!)
but other than that it has just been awhile i wanted to drop back in and say helllo to everyone and invite ya to come listen to rapture radio
www.raptureradio.net
24 hours of continual metal worldwide!
wes

wesjaques said:
i still want to have mad monkey sex with steph o_O (do it steph!)
:rolleyes: Easy, Turbo...I think that most of the guys on this board are trying to do that so, you'll have to take a number. Of course, I think I'm the only one of the males on this board that knows exactly where she lives. :p Neener, neener, neener!

smylex said:
:rolleyes: Easy, Turbo...I think that most of the guys on this board are trying to do that so, you'll have to take a number. Of course, I think I'm the only one on this board that knows exactly where she lives. :p Neener, neener, neener!
I'd prefer witty conversation over a nice glass red wine my self. Ok, maybe a bass lesson too. :D

Bruce Chickinson said:
Yesssss Smylex you do. It's a damn good thing you're trustworthy...

:)
No, not really. I'm just trying to eliminate any competition. :D

Jesus, did I type that, or just think it? Did they read it? Was I typing?

that is pure witt actually for me i am a g.i.t. grad so of course the musicall talk would be a blast and i am engaged to a wonderfull metal gal.though i do think steph is quite a beautifull woman i would never seriously encourage sexual confrintation with her.i respect the maidens for what they do and who they are.
i do wish they would send me a disc so i could play them at rapture radio!

wesjaques said:
the i started moving to the new rapture radio studio's.
i am now officially moved into the new state of the art studio and i still want to have mad monkey sex with steph o_O (do it steph!)
but other than that it has just been awhile i wanted to drop back in and say helllo to everyone and invite ya to come listen to rapture radio
www.raptureradio.net
24 hours of continual metal worldwide!
wes

mad monkey sex? BWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!! GOOD ONE DUDE! YOU ARE A DUDE RIGHT??????????

Is it easy to start your own radio channel on the web ?i never looked into it, how much does it $$$ ?

Woooo!Thx for the confession but hey,send her a message,I don't wanna know that!

P.S. I think it's just a phase,I had that idea in mind for a week,but I moved on(she's twice my age(I think),ouch!)

Occasionally, it's good to remind all those looking for a night or more of bliss with Steph that she is already attached (for almost seven years last I heard)...

Personally, I think Linda is the hottest hottie in the band! Why do you think the CO2 is usually set up by the drum set?!?
:p

Mr Toast said:
Occasionally, it's good to remind all those looking for a night or more of bliss with Steph that she is already attached (for almost seven years last I heard)...

Personally, I think Linda is the hottest hottie in the band! Why do you think the CO2 is usually set up by the drum set?!?
:p

personally i cant believe that nobody mentions how hot Sara and Jen are!!

Sara's got that whole hair flying ,head bangin ,sexy crazy look going!

Jens got great armpits (notice how you see jens armpits in most pix?!) and she looks good when she aint dolled up, THATS HOW YOU JUDGE HOW HOT A CHICK IS!
anyway...gave to much info, will exit stage left! :oops:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
You trying to say somthing??? :err: :confused: :mad: :err:

No it was a bad joke. He's the one who said why do you think CO2 is on the stage. Inhale that stuff and it will kill you. After all, it's what you exhale.

I'm assuming he meant O2, plain old oxygen, right?