I had too much money, this is how I got rid of it! Thread

I'm about to pre-book next years cruise, even though I said I wouldn't and that it's gotten more expensive for most cabins AND getting a cabin for only 2 this year.

And that mere hours before I leave for the US on my Easter trip, I'm crazy for sure!

Very crazy for sure :D

In Flames Deliver us 7"
In Flames Sounds of a playground fading GREY 2 LP
Morbid Angel Illud divinum insanus METAL PACK Metal CD
Amon Amarth Twilight of the thunder god CLEAR 2 LP
God Dethroned Bloody blasphemy cd
Who Cares Out Of My Mind CD + 7"
and 2 Metallica T-Shirts

Final Fantasy VIII (An actual CD copy, it was $6.50 new!)
Final Fantasy X Soundtrack

Comic books which I won't bother to list. :lol:
The Walking Dead Book 5 (Hardcover)

Artillery - By Inheritance
Flotsam and Jetsam - Doomsday for the Deciever (20th Anniversary 3-Disc Set)
Heathen - Victims of Deception
Realm - Suiciety
Vio-Lence - Eternal Nightmare

What can I say?
All three shows were awesome in their own way.

Just stayed 15 hours in bed, guess I didn't sleep much since Wednesday, now I really should head for work...

glad for u buddy

i'm doing the same thing as u did but in Europe, i'll be in Paris, Munich and Dessau for Metalfest, i'm from Morocco so it's pretty long ride for me, and it will be the first time i'll see them, so i hope they will play Victorious March, Gods Of War Arise and For Victory or Death :)

just bought a blue yeti usb microphone, the sound quality is amazing, did a few vocal covers earlier today

Rurouni Kenshin Vol. 1 (BIG Edition)

I love this series sooooo very much. I have all 28 volumes, but these bigger books (and the alleged extras they contain) intruige me.

Rurouni Kenshin Vol. 1 (BIG Edition)

I love this series sooooo very much. I have all 28 volumes, but these bigger books (and the alleged extras they contain) intruige me.

Cool! What do you think about Jiro Taniguchi?

I'm talking about him:
I like his calm art.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiro_Taniguchi

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=...hl=de&sa=N&tbm=isch&ei=0P26TZzfFsTdtAbMovmABg

Back to the thread: Ordered a pair of somehow STAR WARS looking wonderful winter riding boots. Though summer is coming.....:)))
I've got all CD's of Amon Amarth. The seller at the metal shop asked me: Are you a collector or a consumer? Guess I'm only prepaired to be a consumer.:-(
Ok, sorry for my English by the way......:-( :)

Pre-ordered the limited edition THREE DISC re-issue of "Human" by Death. Can't wait to hear all the extra stuff! :D