I hate when...

squarenothing66

lollerskates
Jul 17, 2002
Pittsburgh
www.dms100.org
...you get really tired in the middle of the day, like I am doing now. Worse yet, I am going to fall asleep for an hour and a half, and wake up even more tired. Then a half an hour later, I am going to go to party, where I am going to have to wait another hour to see this girl I adore, because she has to work. By that time I am only going to only be able to see her for barely 3 hours.

Time sucks.

Scratch it till it bleeds. Blood rules!!!

squarenothing66 said:
...you get really tired in the middle of the day, like I am doing now. Worse yet, I am going to fall asleep for an hour and a half, and wake up even more tired. Then a half an hour later, I am going to go to party, where I am going to have to wait another hour to see this girl I adore, because she has to work. By that time I am only going to only be able to see her for barely 3 hours.

Time sucks.

I hate it too. :yell:

I thought you meant you hate the fucking SONG! I WAS SO GOING TO FUCKING COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE WITH A FUCKING CHAINSAW AND CUT YOUR FUCKING COCK OFF but now I won't. :wave:

Guardian of Darkness said:
I thought you meant you hate the fucking SONG! I WAS SO GOING TO FUCKING COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE WITH A FUCKING CHAINSAW AND CUT YOUR FUCKING COCK OFF but now I won't. :wave:
:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, those naps suck. :yell: