i have a CONFESSION to make. in grade school, it was ME who was the PHANTOM SHITTER

screwdriverqueen

human plant/container.
Nov 3, 2002
Boston
www.livejournal.com
i hated elementary school. and most of all, i hated the lurid pedophile janitor.

so during my trips to the bathroom, i would take shits on the floor. sometimes i got elaborate and i would leave a turd in EACH of the stalls. the highlight was when i shit in a perfect ring in the middle of the floor.

i would love when i heard shrieks from terrified female classmates coming from the bathroom.

i guess this became so problematic that there was a class meeting on this, where i felt the teacher was directing her stare at me the entire time.

however, i was never caught. just thought you should all know.

toe4.jpg

ignoring the haunted implications of the subject line...

in high school, there was a group of hip-hop/jock types who we called "the cavemen" because of the way they slouched around school illiterately and shouted incomprehensible, grunting phrases at each other.

for a couple of years, they had a pastime called, as far as i can tell, "big football, yo" in which they would see who could take the biggest crap on the floor of the bathroom. i think they thought nobody knew what they were talking about when they would stagger past each other in the hallway and shout "YO, BIG FOOTBALL YO, BIGGEST FOOTBALL!" and so on.

therefore i conclude that Mia was a caveman.

dude, i saw this chart once, and you could cross-reference the attitudes of various European countries toward other European countries (like, you'd look at England, and trace it to Germany, and it would say "barbarians"...if you found Germany and traced it to England, it read stuffy").

well, a disturbing majority of European countries traced to Belgium found Belgians to be "child molestors".

What's more amazing about the cavemen and their 'code' was that they thought their code was so incredibly recondite that they became quite bold and started announcing that they could "TAKE BIG FOOTBALLS" and that Billy Gagliardi "TOOK THE BIGGEST FOOTBALL EVER", thinking that they were totally confounding their classmates because our school didn't even have a football team.

Originally posted by xfer
ignoring the haunted implications of the subject line...

in high school, there was a group of hip-hop/jock types who we called "the cavemen" because of the way they slouched around school illiterately and shouted incomprehensible, grunting phrases at each other.

for a couple of years, they had a pastime called, as far as i can tell, "big football, yo" in which they would see who could take the biggest crap on the floor of the bathroom. i think they thought nobody knew what they were talking about when they would stagger past each other in the hallway and shout "YO, BIG FOOTBALL YO, BIGGEST FOOTBALL!" and so on.

therefore i conclude that Mia was a caveman.

Yeah, I know all about the caveman type people. This one guy would talk and it would just sound like primitive sounds coming out of his mouth. One time he asked an English teacher "How come there have to be so many words?"

Go figure.