i have a feeling they'll lock me up again......

delt said:
drinkingh my last beer in a while here...... sorry to respon d to my own theread sir, but ............ --->

that gu9itaar bob, HAS BEEN COMPLLETED i f not for the extyernale appearance and shit like that ift fucking play likle no other ive ever played even at steve's (teh buiggezst msucicjs tore in teh harea alway up to toprinto whic hh is abitut 5-6 hours dr4ive awah from here

just needs a lil paint on the woutyiside to make it s l,ook worthy of its qualitihy and pride/scsaratch that/val7ue

sory have to inetterrup t hjere se3e upi in a few fuck1in g moinnths diohckheSEds!!!!! hehehehehhehehehhhehehehehehehehehehehee awayw for a whwile xudunno wtf it ewmeandt ok polilutinggggg te weolrds withou r junk we hwni get back i wannnnnena kmpowif whe succeeded in jekkeeping the world free ofourr juuknm <//gibberish>

kbie
<kbbye<
><

>
/
>
>>>
/
/><
fk
wteveer
livdew and behappy alli;;; donwtti v e a afuck about you kno w wahtj9............... wishes nev2rer ocometurue.........

ewr
wr

wr
xwrs
wrx
wrx
wrx
pow mnay time s etc come ut
out

i totally agree.

I'm with Malevolence... is this for real??? if it is, then good luck delt...

Btw... Whats going on on
(sorry if i'm being inconsiderate it kind of seems weird or then really serious)

> Delt...I think it's time you started taking multi-vitamins...and go buy a bicycle..that shit will get you healthy.

multi-vitamins..... several years ago my dad bought some for me, and the psychiatrist said not to mix those with my regular medications, because i might be poisoning myself to death and not know it.

and... me, healthy. hahaha. ha. haha. hahahahahahahahaha. hahahaha. haha. hahahahahaha. ha.

haha.

ha.

hahaha.

ha.

Young Cedric wakes up in the middle of the night because of the noise coming from his parents bedroom. He gets up and sees the intimate scene.

In the morning, he asks mommy: "why were you bouncing on daddy yesterday night?"

Mommy, a bit embarrassed, improvises: "well, you know how daddy has a big stomach, i'm trying to make him shrink."

Cédric says: "That will never work, mommy!!"

Mommy: "why not, dear?"

Cédric: "because, when you go shopping, there's a lady who comes and inflates daddy again...."

It sounds like you're listening to all the wrong people mate.

You go to the doctor, he recommends vitamins and shit...

and your OLD MAN (?) tells you it might be dangerous?

Is your father a doctor?

I didnt think so. Tell him to fuck off.