I have a new favourite band?

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Everybody knows my favourite band is KISS and my favourite musician ever is Paul Stanley. So what could possibly be better than KISS?

If KISS had 4 Paul Stanleys! Well in Canada there is a KISS tribute band called THE PAUL STANLEYS! Hahahahaha!!

If you have a fast connection you gotta check out this video file (13mb). It's 2 of The Paul Stanleys ordering food then being interviewed at a McDonalds in Winnepeg, it's HILARIOUS!
http://www.wwserver.com/porter/mcdonalds.wmv

I wanna hang out with the guys in this band, we'd get along like a house on fire! They must love Paul as much as I do!!!

I love the point he does when he says "fries", and how he goes "I can't hear you!" hahaha. And also just at the very end when the interviewer is walking out and starts talking to the camera wrapping it up and you just hear in the faint background one of the Paul's with a delayed reply of "See ya laaaaaaaaater!" still in the stage voice haha!

"Nothing washes down the fries better than what?"

"coke"

"I CANT HEEEEAAR YA!"

"coke?"

"I CANT HEAAARRR YA!"

"COKE."

"COKE! I am HUUUUUUNGRRYYYY! You hungry Paul? You not hungry?"

OH MAN.

FUCKING GOLD.

That's the funniest shit.

And you're right, that point is fucking class. He just points at him. And the point when he says COKE! Points up at the Coke like "YEAH! THATS RIGHT! COKE!"